the one with the revelation

"No beauty shines brighter
than a good heart."

I LEAVE HIS OFFICE dumbfounded. Prophecies are not good. Fate is real and future is told. There's a prophecy.

I walk down the stairs and reach the Great Hall. Dinner is over. It's all empty except for a few ghosts swirling around.

It's almost dark except for the candles.

I need something sweet. So I go to the kitchen floor. I found the picture of a fruit basket and tickled the pear . It immediately opened and I was greeted by the house elves.

They were freaky looking but kinda cute.

They immediately treated me like a Queen because I don't know. Draco would.

I ask them for some sweets and I get a whole lot of pineapple pasties. I thank them and walk out.

I quietly pass Peeves and go out of the main gates towards the Black Lake. There's a mango colored squid there but forget it. It's harmless.

I sit under a tree next to the lake and start munching on the pasties. I recall my meeting with Dumbledore.

So there's a prophecy.

Prophecies are not good.

Harry's prophecy did not end well.

What if my prophecy is a related to his one?

I feel my eyes burning. I blink away realising that I was staring too long. And then I cry.

Voldemort comes back next year. In Goblet of Fire.

The only way to stop him is by destroying the Horcruxes. But even if we manage to destroy all the horcruxes, the one in Harry still remains. And Voldemort must kill it himself.

So we have to let voldemort come back.

There's a Horcrux in the school. The Room where everything is hidden. In the Room of Requirements. It's the diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. The Diary is destroyed. The ring of Salazar Slytherin is probably with Dumbledore, or in the Gaunt Shack. After Voldemort converted it into a Horcrux he wore it. Then, when did Dumbledore retrieve the ring?

I shut my eyes trying to remember it. Order Of the Phoenix? No. It was in 1996. And accordingly, since it's 21st century, and this year is 2012, Dumbledore will find the ring in 3 more years.

But we can't wait that long. I know the ring is at Little Hangleton, in Gaunt Shack, hidden in a golden coffin, miles underground.

If I destroy the diadem with the Basilisk's fangs, six will be left.

Six more horcruxes minus Harry leaves five.

There were the Diary, then the Ring, the Necklace, the Diadem, the Cup, the snake and Harry.

Diary is destroyed.

I know the location of the ring.

The necklace is in 12 Grimmauld Place.

Diadem is in the Room Of Requirements.

The cup is in Bellatrix Lestrange's vault.

That leaves the snake and Harry.

I can destroy the Diadem but how do I get the fang?

I have no idea what I am doing right now but it's definitely not good.

I realised that I was crying.

I don't cry. I've always been an outcast but I don't cry. I don't remember crying over anything until now.

My life is at risk. Maybe it's a good thing that I have a prophecy. Maybe I don't die. Maybe I'm not related at all with May 2nd, Battle of Hogwarts.

Maybe.
Just maybe.

And then everything went cold.

-

I woke up on a cold steely morning in an unknown surrounding. I am freezing even though there's a fire. I don't recall much of last night.

I gather up my wits and look around.

It's a large hall kinda room with loads of beds. Looks like the Hospital wing.

Someone was holding my hand. I turned to see Harry.

Wait. Harry?

"Harry?" I called him shaking a bit. He was whimpering in his sleep. Almost like a nightmare. He woke up with a start and fell down the chair he was sitting in.

"Oh, my God, are you okay?" I asked trying to sit up but winced and fell back.

Something was wrong. I felt lifeless. Tired. Physically wretched. And. . .cold.

Dementors.

"Lay back down," Madam Pomfrey came in gushing with a chocolate. I took it from her, eating it.

"Next time, don't be out past curfew. They almost killed you. Thanks to Harry here who saw you through the window and managed to get you in," Madam Pomfrey scolded strictly, but with care, and then walked away.

"The stag came out then?" I asked smiling.

I felt dead. Those bloody dementors.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Wait, how do you know?" he asked. I grinned.

"I know a lot of things," I shrugged. "Hey Harry," I remembered.

He looked at me.

I never properly looked at him.

His eyes were green. Forest green I guess. The Lightning Bolt scar was really cool but at the same time a reminder of his past. His eyes swam in emotions very easy to decipher. That's why he is not good at occlumency. I almost felt a tinge of something sad, something forlorn. It was definitely not my own emotions. . .

"When is the quidditch tryouts?" I asked. Yes I wanted to be in the team.

He immediately smiled.

"Next week."

I smiled and gave him some chocolate.

Should I tell him about the prophecy? He out to know. Dumbledore delayed it too much. He didn't have time. I saw him struggle.

"Harry?" I decided to tell him.

Wait.

What if he could misunderstand. I should tell Dumbledore first. The whole plan.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen Draco?" I immediately changed the question.

His eyebrows furrowed, "In the Great Hall. It's breakfast time."

I grabbed a paper from the bedside table and wrote a note.

Meet me tonight in the astronomy tower. Urgent.
-Skylar

I folded it and handed it to Harry.

"Give it to him please. And don't read it," I said.

I know he still hates him. And it'd be fun to see the reactions of the people when they see Harry and Draco exchanging chits.

Very funny.

-

This chapter sucks. And it's too small.

Next chapter will be better I swear.

Xoxo