Cute

nishinoya x shy!reader

You were always a shy girl.

How did you ended up with the guardian deity ("Of your heart," Nishinoya cutted off, succesfully painted a scarlet shade on your face that lasted long until the end of the day.) of Karasuno was beyond your imagination.

But then, there you are, side by side with him as he babbling cheerfully about his day, fingers intertwined with your own smaller hand.

It actually took more than one week to made you get comfortable with the idea of holding hands. No, not that you hated how his unfamiliar but soothing warmth seeping into your fingers. You just too shy. And Nishinoya thought that is so adorable — you are so adorable.

The walk cut short and you found yourself on Nishinoya's room with the owner of the room sat beside you, still keeping a distance so you won't get uncomfortable. You actually grateful that he understands about the consequences of dating the shy you and still stay with you. He always tried his best to make sure you are comfortable in this relationship.

But sometimes, he wanted to touch you.

He wanted to kiss you. He wanted to play with your soft looking hair. He wanted to taste every inch of your body, claim all of them as his.

"(f/n)..." Nishinoya called out your name, make you turned your attention from the tv onto him. A pair of mesmerizing brown orbs meet your own (e/c) orbs as Nishinoya leaned closer. You squeaked a little at the sudden intimate and took a step back. Nishinoya frowned.

You realise the frown grew on his face as you squealed apologetically. "I-I'm sorry!" you bowed your head deeply. Nishinoya just laughed a little.

"No, no. I'm the one who's sorry." he said, his hand patting your head softly — and you almost leaned into his touch before you remember that this is Nishinoya, the boy you liked so much.

You shook your head at the thought and look back at his eyes with your determined-filled eyes. "One more time, please."

Nishinoya looks at you confusedly, before grinning cheekily as he hummed a short 'yeah!'.

"Firstly, let's just have our foreheads touched." Nishinoya said excitedly, he actually want to see his shy girlfriend make a move on him first, so he just stayed put as you nodded and leaned closer onto him.

A few inches again, you thought. Yoy can't and don't want to imagine just how red your face was right now. You just simply want to make your boyfriend happy, that's all.

Your foreheads touched and you took the moment to look at his eyes. Nishinoya himself was grinning cheekily, almost screamed and told you that you did it, but you already can't take it anymore.

You shut your eyes tightly and you slapped both of your hands up to your face as you felt your cheeks burning. Your foreheads still on top of each other and you didn't make a single move even though you're currently covering your face with both of your hands; looks like you already can't take it anymore but you don't want to dissapointing him? Nishinoya blushed at the thought.

'She's really cute.'

"(f/n)." Nishinoya called your name softly, playing your beautiful name on the top of his tongue. You just hummed, still covering your face. Nishinoya just sighed.

"Uncover your face."

"No..."

"(f/n), uncover."

"No. Please don't make me. This is so embarrassing that I don't think I can ever see your face again. You can't even imagine just how red my face is and I swear if you ever see me on this kind of state... I-I don't know, maybe I will move into another country and living my life under the name of Candy Bars."

Nishinoya can't help but chuckled in response of your rant. He took both of your hands, force you uncover your face. You just gave in and tried to look at anything but him.

"(f/n), look at me."

"Noooo."

"(f/n), I swear."

"Uh, make me, I guess?" your remark turned into a question. You actually just want to pretend to be a little sassy and just joked but your boyfriend doesn't thinking it as one.

"Okay then."

"What-"

Your words were cut off by a chapped lips on your own soft one. You widened your eyes, feeling your cheeks grow hotter by second. The kiss was just a simple kiss without any of tongue thing, but you still felt embarrassed by it. You want to pull away but you got yourself overwhelmed with his taste and started to get addicting to it. You just gave up and stayed still, not pulling away nor pressing the kiss deep.

After what felt like eternity, Nishinoya pulled away and almost apologizing before he take a look at your slightly dazed form. Your cheeks flushed deep red, lips parted, and eyes completely lost. Realizing how a mess you are, your cheeks grow redder and you quickly hid your face on your hands once again.

"I'm sorry... I will try to make it good the next time..."

Nishinoya can't help but pulled your flustered, too-adorable form in his embrace. He tucked his chin on top of your head as you sinked more in his embrace.

"For now, let's just get you used with hugs, okay?" and you just nodded as you keep covering your face in embarrassment.

God, you sure will be the death of him someday.

please tell me that this is good enough

it's a bit based on real life tbh namely myself imagining what will i do if my crush do the forehead thing to me and i can't help to think that i will be just like a tomato and hid my face and ran straight into my house and lock myself in my room forever

rip

please throw me back into the garbage where i belong