Not a Shoujo Manga

This world is not like a shoujo manga, the ones where the female protagonist loves the male protagonist and then the male just return her feeling easily just then.

No.

But it's still any possibility if the male protagonist is close to you, to be honest.

You feel like gonna bang your head into the nearest wall until it bleed and you got an amnesia. You're at your second year on Karasuno. And there's a certain person that annoy you.

Nishinoya Yuu.

A classmate of yours. Hyperactive, and just so loud. Way too load, if you might add. He's titled "The Sports Guy" of your class. A rolling ball that just so full of energy. Kind of cute, in your opinion.

And what's the problem caused by this ball of sunshine?

"Hey, Kumiko?"

"Yes?"

"Uh, please don't tell this to anyone."

"Spit it out already."

"Nishinoya's smile is really sweet."

That day, you ended up got teased by Kumiko, resulted with a poor little thing namely you, busy covering your own face while murmuring how stupid you are for the rest of the day.

Yes.

He stole your heart.

All of it.

-
But once again, this is not a shoujo manga.
-

"Hey, Kumiko."

"Yes?"

"Which one is taller? Me or Nishinoya?"

"...you?"

"Damn."

-

Since that day, you become more and more take a little notice with the short male that maybe even shorter than you. He's very cheerful, you noted. He always do some random things at class when he got bored. You once saw him danced a little behind his book, and you just can't help but giggled at it.

He likes bright colour, you can say. His bag, shirts, notebooks, all of his things are in bright colors. Either it pink, orange, or red.

You always noticed every little things that he had.

Yet he never even notice you.

It's not like you got hurt by that - okay no, you got hurt by that, of course, but you're not even close to him, so it's just natural that he doesn't noticed you, right? He looks like a dense type of guy, so he probably didn't notice your stolen glances at him that you always do like at least 8 times a day.

God.

He really is dense.

-

"Yes! And so..."

You once again found yourself staring at him again. He currently talking to your other classmate. He talking in a loud voice aggresively and his eyes shining like that. You close your eyes as Kumiko looks at you in confusion.

"Too bright. He hurts my eyes."

"Goddang it, (f/n)."

-

That day, you should stay in school longer to wait for Kumiko so you two can walk home together like always. You sit on a bench while looking around and you found it.

You see him.

Not only him, but with another girl.

They look so happy together...

You feel like crying already. Of course Nishinoya will get a girlfriend. I mean, he's very cute and handsome and despite his small frame he's very manly and-

"(f/n)."

You look up and found Kumiko there. She pats your head and take your hand, leading you to home. You left teary eyed.

No one ever tells you that love was this hurt.

-

And what should you do? Wishing for him is too much. Too hurt. This world isn't a shoujo manga. Those words slowly got into your heart as you locked your feeling deep down in your heart.

-

This is so lame that i want to cry. i just want to update something bcs i didn't update for more than a week wow. Pls slap me for this.

And there's some ppl that adding this on their reading list and i'm like
"they wHAT"
and started to screaming in disbelief

Okay enough i need to go to school lmao. Please enjoy the story unu!!!