the one with dumbledore's secret

"In a world where
everyone wears a mask
it's a privilege to see
a soul."

IT'S BEEN A MONTH. It's been a freaking month in this place and to be honest, I am still not used to it. Like, I get it. It's a school and we're studying. But what are we studying? Magic!

So it's kinda still not boring. Let me give you some information.

I was caught out of bed by Percy Weasley twice-the first time he had let me go with a warning. The second time he just looked at me wandering the seventh floor corridor with a look torn between amusement and frustration.

"Why do I keep finding you loitering around?"

"Oh, come on Percy!" I had said exasperatedly, throwing up my arms. "I was raised in a muggle world, and now I'm in a castle with magic, and wands, and alive pictures, and moving staircases! Let a girl live."

He had let me go with a second warning that day.

Harry, Hermione and Ron are torn between believing my future predictions or shrugging it off. I think they're going to believe more because all of them are coming true. I think they kinda find it suspicious.

Hermione is still a bossy insufferable know it all. I never really had any personal favorites from Harry Potter series but if I did, it would definitely not be Hermione. She's a mixture of overdoing and overconfidence. And I think I have a drop of Hermione in me because I hate when people try to tell me something about hp or pjo. Because bitch I am a living walking encyclopedia of them.

Anyways, Ron is a sweetheart. He's either always blushing or is red by birth. I think the first option has a better chance of coming true. Tell you a secret? I think he likes me. . .

Fred and George. No comments. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met them. Apparently I did the amazing job at befriending a couple of slytherins right on the very first day. I was damn sure I'd be a slytherin because Pottermore sorted me to Slytherin. But now that Hat told me I'm a Gryffindor. I hadn't really thought about what could have happened if I were any house other than Slytherin. But thank goodness Fred and George were there in the right moment. They're like the brothers I never had.

Draco Malfoy is the love of my life. I loved him when he was just a fictional character and now I absolutely adore him that he's a real person. But at the same time, he's a Malfoy. He pretends to be the living, walking representation of evil. Which he 100% isn't. I know his fate and I know him. I love him. Well not as a lover. More like the way you love a person because of who they are. Dumbledore did him wrong, Dumbledore could've helped him if he was obviously aware of his fate from the beginning. But he didn't, so enter: me.

People are still a bit in shock about this Slytherin Gryffindor friendship me and Malfoy have. But it's alright. We need a change.

I take out Crookshanks for walks at times in hopes that he'll let me in the Shrieking Shack and let me help Sirius. But he's as stubborn as Hermione.

But one thing I still don't know is my parents. So right now in the Great Hall, while everyone is having dinner, I stand up from the table. Harry looks at me.

"I'm done eating. I'm going to Dumbles to talk," I said hopping out of the large bench.

Ron snickered,"Dumbles?"

I shrugged and walked over.

Now let me tell you one more thing. I have a better friendship with Draco compared to any of the Gryffindors. Except Fred and George. But they're no good at advising. So Draco helps me out. I planned on asking Dumbledore this a long time back and Draco knew I'd do it today. As I walked down the aisles Draco smiled and nodded at me. I bit my lip shrugging.