Chapter 7- Hell

Hmm not sure when this chapter will be up but now I'm just trying to type it out >.< fuck this writer's block!!!!! excuse meh french XD >.> FYI Clay cusses A LOT XD

Update: 2-5-14~I edited all the super strange errors lol had a good laugh too xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ALTAIR POV)

"EZIO!" I shouted as I dragged Hollie next to me, "EZIO!!!" I stopped right in front of Ezio and the red-haired girl he was dancing close to and they both stopped.

"Yeah Alty?" he asked in an irritated tone. I glared and stepped forward.

"Desmond has been kidnapped!" I hissed in his ear and he went ridgid.

"W-what?!" I threw my hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to cause a panic, ya know?" he nodded slowly and I looked at both girls in turn, "Hollie and...umm..." they both laughed.

"I'm Sofia Sartor."

"Well...Hollie and Sofia, I assume you being here means you consider yourselves Assassins." I said more to Sofia than Hollie but nonetheless they both nodded, "Good. Because what I'm about to ask is a job only Assassins can do." They nodded once more signaling that they understood there was no going back.

(Days later) Clay POV~

I can't believe this shit! What in the fuck?! How in the hell did I let this happen?! I ALWAY look after Desmond-ALWAY!!! But then how did this happen? What the fuck was I doing when Daniel wisked him away? Oh yeah-STANDING THERE LIKE A FUCKING JACKASS!!! What a meaningless life I'm living! Can't even safe my cousin...no Desmond and his brothers are more than just my cousins. They ARE my brothers and I'll be damned if they are hurt or taken from me!!

"Clay?" I looked to the voice and saw the man who'd taken me in after what happened with my dad...and mom.

"Mentor...I...I'm sorry I-" he smiled, his short greying blonde hair sleeked back and his clear blue eyes boring into my own.

"Talk to you're cousins. Help them through this..."

"But I can't just sit back and-"

"You won't...I'm going to talk to Haythem and William..."

"Will they listen to you?"

"I would think so, they are my sons after all."

"What are you thinking?"

"That I should have come here a lot sooner. The lives of my grandchildren are at stake...and after what happened to you're father..." I sighed mournfully.

"It...thank you for taking me in grandfather..."

"Who would I be if I did anything different, lad?"

"Not Edward Kenway...?" He laughed, and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You may have your father's looks but..." his voice faltered, "but by God, you have your mother's eyes...Jenny's eyes..." I smiled.

"When you say things like that...I can't seem to be able to hate myself correctly..."

"You'll have time enough to do that after we save Desmond. Now grab your things and we'll leave. In the mean time I need to call my youngest..." I nodded and ran upstairs, throwing open my door and grabbing my hooded jacket, shrugging it on. I drew back the sleeves and put on my hiddenblades. Though obsolete a weapon is a damn weapon, and a cool one at that. I grinned as I mused about the rescue, I've always wanted to infiltrated Abstergo...I just never had a good reason...till now that is. I turned to leave when a glow caught my eye-my cell phone. I picked it up and looked down at the screen: Altair is calling.

"Don't worry, we're coming." I said as I answered.

"Good, mom is terrified and I need all the help I can get..." there was a long pause.

"Alty?"

"Wait 'we are coming ' who's with you?" I laughed.

"Grandfather, that's who."

"He's back? He's really back?"

"Yes....yes he is...he's talking to uncle at the moment...I'm sure that's going wonderfully." He laughed in spite of our situation.

"Desmond will be so happy to see him..." I smiled.

"And he won't have to wait long. We'll be there soon. Get everyone ready because tonight those motherfucking Templars will learn what it's like to mess with the Brotherhood." I could practically see him nodded in agreement.

"...No one takes my twin and lives to tell the tale..." he sighed, "I'll see you soon."

"Likewise." The phone clicked as he hung up and I slipped it into my pocket.

"Clay! Let's go! You wouldn't want me to die of old age?" I stepped down the stairs and gazed down at him, he was like the picture of health.

"You're only 55 I doubt you'd drop dead now." He grinned.

"Well, move your ass down those steps! You're 23 now Clay, you're not getting any younger." I shook my head and we made our way out the door but he stopped me just outside. His face turning completely serious.

"What is it?" He withdrew a 9mm from within his jacket.

"You're the last I have of your parents...I want you to be able to protect yourself." I nodded and put the gun into the back of my jeans.

"I understand." He nodded and we got into the car and sped off to meet the family...damn you Abstergo...your day of reckoning is here and I'll be damned if anyone tries to stop it.