Will you come with me?

There all 18

Lucas POV
It's been 3 months since me and Riley broke up,I don't know why we broke up in the first place,I just remember Riley catching feelings for farkle and the BOOM!!!we were over,I mean I guess I was loosing feeling for her to it wasn't the same...we weren't the same...so we decided to just stay friends.

I was getting ready to go to school when my phone bipped..
Maya:hey take the train with me today please!!!!riley and farkle are going by car.

Lucas:sure thing ma'am

Maya:oh huckleberry,you will never change will you?see in 20 min

Lucas:😂ok

Maya's POP

I don't know what got into me today in the morning I just wanted to take the bus with Lucas.
So I texted him I got ready quick,I put on some light blue skinny jeans from American eagle a pink crop top that said "bacon" and a little white cardigan my brown sperry's .
I put hair up into a messy ponytail,and that was my look for the day.
I rushed out of my apartment door as fast as I could,I had 5 minutes to get to the train station.

Lucas POV

I was at the train station waiting for Maya.
I decided to come alittle early because I hate being late leave it at that.
I was sitting down at the nearest bench close the train so when it came me and Maya could be the first ones in.
I started to think about the trip me and Riley had planned for next week and I couldn't believe 400 dollars were gonna be lost because Riley and I broke up.
Maya POV
I was walking into the train station when I saw Lucas daydreaming in the bench,I decided to scare him,I walked towards him little by little intill I got infront if him I was staring at him and he didn't notice me yet I leaned down little by little and "boo!!!"I yelled,Lucas grabbed my waist tightly sitting me on his lap,is this how he usually reacts?
"Maya you scared me" Lucas said letting go of me.
"Oh,that wasn't my intention at all huckleberry"I said sarcastically
"Oh Maya Maya when will you stop with the nicknames?"Lucas asked
"When your not a Bucky mcboing boing"I said laughing,Lucas started laughing to.

I hoped you liked the first chapter I tried my best guys comment thing you would like to see in the next chapters to come...also there's a huge lucaya moment coming up in the third chapter so stay around.