Capter 2

I am running so hard right now, my legs burn. The end of the street. I had no choice but to run into the woods. Trying not to trip, I ran as fast as I could.
I got to the end of the woods and made it to a store. I don't know where I am but I ran. A building came into view. I ran up the stairs tripping over myself. I flew open the door and ran inside. I was in a long hallway leading into different rooms. I ran down the hallway to find that it never ends. I finally ran into a room. It was somewhat lighten for me to see. I heard an ear screeching sound followed by a blood curling scream. I ran out of the room and down the hallway to where I entered. The only exit that I know of us is blocked. It is back. The song with it. Ring around the rosy, a pocketful of posy, ashes ashes, we all fall down. RING AROUND THE ROSY, A POCKETFUL OF POSY, ASHES ASHES WE ALL FALL DOWN!!!!
It was practically screaming at me. Viviane. She was blocking the door. "Ice cream daddy. Ice cream daddy. I want ice cream now!!!" There were more coming at me. I can not find an exit. There were more Viviane coming at me now. I was trapped. They were all coming at me. I fell to the ground. Trying to crawl around them. A sharp pain went through the side of me. I looked down to find one of my daughters hand holding s knife in my side. She let go of the knife and I crawled under the legs of them and crawled out the door. I ran down the stairs and into the woods. I pulled the knife out of me and ran. I dropped the knife on the ground while I was running. I stopped running when I thought I was a safe distance away. Or at least I thought.