oc 2#

Name: Rose Flame.

Birth name: akinato umayge.

Gender: female.

Half: fox and bird (she's flightless, though)

Age: 11 (she was... Killed.. In the wars..)

Looks: light orange skin, white flames following blue ones under her mouth (like a foxes'), ears, paws and wings, dark blue eyes, red hair with a purple highlight, mint green sweater, grey trousers and no shoes.

Personality: fun loving, happy, curious, deredere, huggy, philosophical at times, deep-side, worries often, adventurous.

Back story: she was a normal pup in the village, the lowest class, her father once told her he found someone in their class that could be her friend. That person was Tea Tree. That's how their friendship began, it was strong, and the longer time went, the stronger it grew. They were close when the war started, but, that soon changed. She was just writing a diary entry (she was in another bunker than Tea Tree) when she felt a great pain in her neck, and blacked out soon after.

Death: an American solder slit her throat while she was alive.

Likes: flames, roses, burning roses, the smell of fire, her friend, family.

Dislikes: bullies, homophobes anyone or thing that hurt her or her friends and family.

Sexuality: lesbian. (No hate!)