Albus' P.O.V

            We were sitting and eating dinner as a 'happy family'.  My mother looked over at me.

            "Albus, what happened to your neck?" She asked and Dean looked over to me as did Lily.

            "It looks like a hickey." Dean pointed out.

            "Daddy, what's a hickey?" Lily asked.

"Oh well it's a mark when two people who are in love each other give during special times."
"Not all the time, it can be just times when two people are kissing." James chimed in. 

"Albus do you have something to tell us?" My mum asked. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I looked at James giving him a pleading look.

"There's a special someone in Albus' life." James patted my back. "Someone he truly loves."

"Well Albus' what's her name?" Dean asked.

"I-it's n-not a g-girl." I stuttered refusing to look up. "I-it's a b-boy." I blushed.

"A boy!" Lily squealed. "That's so cute! Does that mean I can see you two together next term?" She piped.

"It sure does Lily." James brushed a finger on her cheek in brotherly manner causing her to giggle.

"Lily, James can you bring your dinner in the other room while we chat with Albus?" My mother asked.

"I'd rather stay here, I am older and whatever you're gonna say in front of Albus, you can say in front of me."

"James I'm not joking."
             "Neither am I."

"Jamesie, please I don't want to get in trouble." Lily said. James sighed and looked at me. I nodded and he shot my mother a glare before picking up his and Lily's plates and leaving. I looked at my plate, no longer hungry and sighed.

"Albus, when did you get together with this boy?" My mother asked.

"F-first d-day o-of s-second year." I told them without looking up.

"And you kept this a secret?"

"Y-yes."

            "What's his name son?" Dean said. That made me look up.

            "S-Scorpius."  I said and they're eyes widened.

            "Malfoy's kid?"
             "Y-yes."
             "I told you I didn't want you hanging around him. Did he force you to date him?" My mum snapped.

            "N-no, I l-love S-Scorpius."

            "You're too young to love!"

            "Dear calm down." Dean said. "Al, are-"

            "Call me Albus, only my father calls me Al." I snapped.

            "Albus!" My mother yelled.

            "It's fine." Dean said. "Albus, are you happy with him?"

            "Y-yes."

            "Then there is nothing wrong with that."
             "Dean Thomas! Our son loves another boy."

            "I-I'm not his son."

            "Albus go to your room and we'll discuss this later." She said and I stomped away. I ran into my room and slammed the door. Burying my face into my pillow, I started crying. I heard the door open and two sets of footsteps coming near me. I felt a hand on my back.