"Thank you." Albie smiled. James looked at him and then to me. His eyes wandered over to our necks and he raised an eyebrow.

            "Looks like you two were busy." He teased and I felt my face flush.

            "W-we didn't d-do anything." Albus said sitting up and James chuckled.

            "Well I hope. You need to do that kind of stuff in privacy." He teased. "Like when we're at school, you can go to the Room Of Requirement."
             "What's that?" I asked.

            "It's something my papa used to talk about. He said it's where they practiced for the DA." Albus told me. "It's on the seventh floor."
             "Yeah I bring a lot of girls there to bon-" He started and then stopped clearing his throat. "To have some nice conversations with." He said and I snorted.

            "Alright James." I chuckled.

            "Anyway! We'll be home soon so I suggest you spiff yourselves up." He said. He ruffled our hair and then left the compartment. Albus sat up and settled his head on my shoulder. He intertwined our hands and sighed.

            "You're going to write me, yeah?" He asked.

            "Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked and he shrugged.

            "I don't know. I'll let you know how my mum takes it." He said and I nodded. I kissed his cheek.

            "It'll be fine." We stayed like that until the train came to a slowing stop and we needed to leave. I kissed him gently before we went out of the compartment. We were holding hands until we got to the door and we let go. I hugged him goodbye. "Good luck Albus, I love you." I whispered.
             "I love you too." We let go and he walked over to his mum who was with his step father. Albus hugged them and then looked back at me. I smiled and nodded in reassurance I turned to find my father right behind me.

            "Merlin dad, don't do that." I snapped and he smirked.

            "Ready to go?" He asked.

            "Yeah." I mumbled and we apparated home. As soon as we got home, we went to the kitchen and I sat down as he made dinner

            "So Scorp, what's new?" He asked.

            "Albie's going to tell his mum soon." I told him.

            "Well that's good." He smiled.

            "Yeah so hopefully everything goes well and then he'll tell his papa." I told him. "Dad?"

            "Yes?"
             "Why aren't you friends with him anymore?" I asked and he frowned slightly.

            "Well Scorp, we were on opposite sides of the war."

            "But that wasn't your fault."
             "Yes but a lot of things hap-" He stopped and looked at me. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted up my head to see my neck. "Scorp, what happened to your neck?" He asked.  I bit my lip and changed the subject.

            "I think it's great you two were friends. Maybe since he and I are dating you two can rekindle your friendship after he yells him."

            "Scorp, don't change the subject." He said and I gulped.

            "It's just a love bite." I tried and he rolled his eyes.

            "Alright I don't want to see anymore of those. You're only thirteen."
             "We didn't do anything. We were just kissing."
             "I'm not kidding Scorpius."
             "Fine." I huffed. He raised his eyebrow at me and then went back to cooking.