Skype

You opened your laptop and looked at the time; 6:00pm the exact time you and Niall normally skype. You were just about to open Skype when you received a call.

You accepted and your adorable Irish boy appeared on the screen.

"Hi babe!!" Niall beamed.

"Nialler!! I've missed you so much!"

"Me too, princess." His eyes lightened up.

"So how's the tour going?"

"Really great! We just finished a show in.." He paused and closed his eyes. "Uh... LIAM WHAT WAS THE PLACE WE JUST FINISHED OUR SHOW?!"

" (random location name)" Liam's faint voice answered.

Niall opened his eyes and snapped his fingers "aye right."

"That sounds pretty cool. Where are you off to next?"

"Genoa Italy. Which reminds me..
I'd love if you could come to the concert next week."

"oh how come?" You asked sarcastically.

"Because I miss you so much!! And you'll be on summer break onTuesday so it gives you plenty of time to pack. And I've already sent your plane ticket and then you can spend the whole summer with me and the boys" Niall was getting all excited. "Pleeeeassse!?" He pouted.

"NIALL I'D LOVE TOO!!"

"Yes! Ugh I can't wait to see your beautiful self next week."

And the rest of the conversation consisted of what you'd do this summer and how great it will be.

--------------------------------
Guys I'm kinda running out of ideas. So requests for personals would BE KINDLY APPRECIATED PLEASE!!! I kinda feel like nobody loves me 😭😭

@IzzyReyes9 if you could kindly fill out the form on the chapter about personals I'll get yours up. And thank you for asking for one earlier and I apologize for it not being up.

Guys keep up with the reads and I'll keep up with the updates. Still can't believe this book has 278+ reads I honestly didn't think it'd get this many so thank you all soooo much.

Keep being the amazing and wacky people you are. Love you xxx