1 ❁ Synthetica

"I can think for myself, I've got something no pill could ever kill. Hey, I'm not Synthetica, oh I'll keep the life that I've got, oh so hard, hard to resist Synthetica, oh no drug is stronger than me, Synthetica"
- Synthetica, Metric

"So-you're my leading man? Michael looked at the boy from head to toe, watching as he tugged his lip in between his teeth and dragged a hand through his sandy blond hair. The boy looked like he was sculpted by the gods. His perfect blond quiff and striking blue eyes went perfectly together.

He released his bottom lip and faced Michael "W-Well yeah I guess I am." He looked scared to be in the same room as the lilac haired boy, and Michael honestly found it hilarious. Why the hell did Luke Hemmings, A boy who was universally known for his good looks, charming persona, hundreds of girlfriends and for being captain of the football team, audition for the winter musical?

Michael flattened down the front of his black skirt and walked closer to the jock. "You're joking right? Because there is no way that Luke Hemmings, captain of the football team, Junior Prom King and resident hottie would audition for the winter musical."

Luke blushed and looked down at his feet "You think I'm h-hot?" He looked up to see Michael biting his lip

"Well-yeah you're really hot. But that still doesn't explain why you auditioned." Michael swung his purse over his shoulder and started to gather up the rest of his things.  Luke couldn't help but look over when Michael leaned down to pick up his shoes and was caught with a glimpse of Michaels baby blue panties.

"W-Well uh why did y-you audition?" Luke felt like he needed to face palm himself into oblivion at that moment. Michael auditions for every play, and he gets a role every time.

"I auditioned because I'm gay! I'm gay if you didn't guess by the feminine clothes, and drama being the gayest thing out there." Michael giggled when he noticed Luke's flustered expression

"H-Hey don't label things like that. Drama isn't gay." Luke swallowed hard and faced Michael "I-I'm gay and this is the f-first time I've ever been in the
auditorium."

Michaels eyes widened. Did he say gay?

"Wait wait wait-hold on hot stuff. You said you where gay?" Michael set his bag down and pulled up a chair next to the boy. He felt himself harden a little and loved the way his panties rubbed against him when he sat down.

"Not were, am. I am gay" Luke kept staring at the floor with a tiny smile on his face, his cheeks felt hot.

Michael leaned closer into the boy and pushed a few hairs behind his ear "Hey hey there's nothing to be ashamed about darling. Gay is okay." He kissed Luke's cheek sweetly and pulled out his phone. "Put your number in my phone so we can talk maybe?"

Luke smiled and handed Michael his own phone "only if I get your number in return."