A Hunt for a Demon

Ok, where did you say it took her?

In her closet, but why a closet?

It is probably a portal to its world, the underworld.

Wait, my only daughter is in hell?!

Possibly.

I watched as the specialist, known as Amanda, looked in the closet.

Well, there seems to be a hole here, and quite large to, about two inches wide and tall.  this is probably the portal.

I watched as she took several cameras and placed them in several places in the house, why are you doing that, i asked curiously.

These cameras allow us to be able to capture spirits on tape, or in this case, a possible demon.  Seeing it will help me figure out how to get your little sister back.  By seeing what we will be dealing with.

Ok, so when will we be able to see it?

Whenever it comes out of the underworld, its world, we will be able to catch it on tape, but it could possibly not come out in days, or when it comes out, it could possibly, come for one of us.

So, we are like bait?

Well, you could put it that way.

We waited for it to come for what seemed like hours, but there was no sign of an angry, bloodthirsty, or kidknapping demon anywhere.

As i walked to the living room,  to my amazement it was right in the same spot as it was before,  the demon, standing there holding a remote.  I slinked my way back to Amanda, and told her that i saw it, she walked back with me, and luckily it was still there.  Her eyes widened, at the thing she saw.  I whispered what is it?

It is an archdemon it is one of the...she Had been cut off when the demon had noticed us and was coming straight for Amanda the glowing red eyes, the teeth, the wings and spikes, it resembled a sort of dragon like creature.     
It rushed to her and grabbed her by her head, it had long talon like claws, but it was a complete shadow.  I was terrified as it looked straight into my eyes, it was like it was staring straight into my soul.  I could feel its glare on me, it was horrendous.  I could not move, i tried but i couldn't, it was as if the glare was holding me there, it struck  fear straight down my spine and into my heart, i was unable to move away from it.
My heart raced, as i tried to figure out what to do, but every thought i had could not be done, it all involved moving away, i couldn't even close my eyes!  The horror of not being able to do anything for myself or anybody was unbearable, i was ready to except my fate.