Chapter 4 spirit walkes and spells casted

Start from the beginning

(Elemental Crystal I ask for your help!) I prayed. A little spirit thing came out of the Crystal and look strait at me. "Well it's about time you asked for help King Damion." She said. "Who are you?" I asked with a creeped out face. "My name is Novidia I speak for the crystal and the Crystal said its about time you asked for help."

"Ah I see...." "Anyway here." she made a staff apper, it was long gold with the same amount of stones as Solenia's wand, it also had a split in the middle.

"Whoa this is awesome." "This is your royal staff it contains the same amount of engergy as Solenia's wand. And I can be used as a weapon but only when the time is right.

Plus every king Needs a ruling staff." I touched the staff and I glowed.

"Wow.....it's awesome....also will this grant me the power to spirit walk." "Yeah all you have to do is pray to your staff it will hear your wish and it shall be granted." "Great thanks novidia."

"Any time your highness." She said as she dissapered. I went back to my room waved my hand over the vanity mirror and was the other world. I whispered my wish to the staff and my wish came true then I went through the mirror, I couldn't believe it I was on the other side.

I turned around and saw Solenia chained up super tight her skin was pale her hair was no longer curly just strait she had dark circles around her eyes.

I walked up to her the chains shocked me with a super strong protection spell I couldn't believe the amount of chains that was on her 4 chains per arm and leg and a few around her tourso. I had to get her down but first I had to wake her up.

Solenia's p.o.v

(Solenia,Solenia! Come on sleepy head get up and you say that I sleep in long.) no responce. (Come on I know your still there I can feel your heart still beating for me and Luna.P, all you have to do is open your beautiful eyes for me.)

I heard it...his voice calling to me I wanted to answer but I could not wake up. Have I been asleep for long, a few days, a week, maybe months. All I was sure of is that this voice that I was hearing was Damion's but it's stronger than before, he can't be speaking to me telepathically, the only way it could be so strong is if only he was here with me.

I slowly opened my eyes, I had found enough energy to keep my eyes open. I saw him standing there looking at me as if he wanted to cry. I couldn't believe that he was here....but he looks pale and barely has any colour.

"Damion....." I said faintly, my throat was so dry. He walked up to me and put up his hand. I wanted to feel his hands but I knew it would just pass right through me. I closed my eyes trying to hold back my tears because he could not touch me, I was about to tell him to back away until I felt a warm hand cupping my cheek.

I opened my eyes, my tears on the verge of spilling over...I saw his handsome and pale face with a small closed lip smile. He was really here! I wanted to go into his open arms but I was chained into place.

"Rise and shine my Sunshine." He said. "Your...your real...No! no this is another one of his tricks.....your not really here." I said refusing to believe he was here after all the tricks SD had played on me just to kiss him.

"I'm really here my sunshine, well not really i'm spirit walking but I can touch you." "He calls me Sunshine too how can I tell that your my real Damion." "Well my darling if you feel a very strong presence and it's light then it's me, if you feel love and warmth around you it's me, and finally if you feel our rare conection get stronger then you definitly know it's me."

He said to me those are answers that only my Damion would say it was him I was so happy. I could feel power building up inside me. I had to use my fire to melt the chains, my long desire to be in his arms are making me more determined and my power stronger. I felt the fire at maximum I used that and applied it to the chains the first chain melted instantly then I went to the next one. I was losing the energy quickly. I had finally reached the last one I was able to breath when I got rid of the second chain. I finally got off the last few chains and I landed on my feet which was no longer asleep.

I instantly ran to Damion, the body warmth from his arms were calling to me. I threw my arms around him and cried from happiness I haven't been happy since I first got in contact with Damion from this side. He lightly stroked my hair. "Your really here, your really here!" I said in between sobs. "Yes My sunshine I'm here i'm here I will always be here but I couldn't take it anymore I was crazy worried plus my arms were craving to be around you again. I couldn't fight it...I...I gave in to my temptation." He said into my ear. The sencation of the shiver down my spine was back, I haven't felt it in awhile. Then I just realized what he said. "You have a temptation?" I said pulling apart from although I definetly did not want to. "Yeah I do." "W-what is it?" I asked

"You my sunshine it's you my temptation is your body, I was used to your body being around me that it became a temptation for your body thats why I hug you almost all the time." I was relived to know that I was not the only one who had a temptation, my temptation was kind of embaressing. "I-I have one too." I confessed.

"What's your's?" he asked staring at me in the eye. I just smiled, I put my finger on his lips. "Those are my temptation" I looked down and blushed. "Well...." he said pulling my closer. "Sometimes it's ok to give into temptation He said with a smile.

I leaned in to kiss him but I stopped, the air around me turned cold like I felt another presence heading our way. I backed away slowly. "What's wrong sunshine?" he asked. I felt a sudden shock. "He's coming here you need to hide!" I said.

"It's ok you are the only one who can see me and besides if he dose he can't hurt me your the only one who can touch me. He said as he stroked my cheek. He stood in the corner. "I'll be here if you need me."

I sat on the edge of the bed. He opened the door. "Well looks who's awake." "What did you do to me!"

"Well my darling you see after I first chained you, you escaped so I kissed you again and you passed out again for 2 days. Then I doubled your chains. Somehow you escaped again so I kissed you again and you were out for 3 days and here you are awake again." I looked down at my hair to see a small strip of my hair was black.

"What the hell did you do to me!" "Well i'm glad you asked, after you escaped the second time I had to do something to ensure that you stay with me so I put a spell on you, I made sure that if you tried to go through the mirror a tiny part of your memory will be lost and your body will adapt to this side faster." "What do you mean...adapt?" I asked.

"I mean that the longer you stay here the more your body will adapt to its surroundings meaning that you will forget everything from that side and start a new on this side." My eyes was filled with hatred for him. He made this really pretty dress apper with a cloak. It was kind of like what those goddesses wore. With a flick of his wrist my hair was all curly again.

"Much better, you look like you are going to be the future queen." He started to walk away. But he stopped. "Oh and by the way I don't like when people are invited into my house without me knowing." Damion came out of the shadows. "I thought it was our house." I said.

"Oh it will be once you've turned to me....so I suggest you don't try something like this again or...." He snapped his fingers and I felt a sharp shooting pain in my head, I fell down to my knee's holding my head my eyes practically begged for him to stop.

"I'll make you process go faster." He whispered into my ear, and this time I was scared because I felt something that I hoped that I wouldn't feel by his voice, I felt a shiver of pleasure down my spine.