Jim Root - Slipknot

for MoonyPadfoot123

It was a Friday night. You heard that your favourite band was in town. Slipknot. You were so excited, you had bought tickets to go see them. The concert was only a few days away and you couldn't wait. But tonight, you were going to some party filled with a bunch of musicians you adored. Today, you were wearing your favourite Slipknot shirt, blacked jeans and black converse. You weren't exactly dressed to impressed but you were wearing the perfect metal-head outfit.

You arrived at the party and you couldn't believe what you saw. There was so many famous people in there, you didn't know what to do. You decided to try and play it cool. You walked to the bar and ordered a drink and started sipping from it. Then, suddenly, Jim Root was standing right next to you. He was ordering a drink from the bar, as he waited for the bartender to pour the drink he looked at you and then said "I like your shirt."

You looked down at your shirt and remembered you were wearing a Slipknot shirt. "Uh thanks" you said, trying your hardest not to freak out.

Jim noticed you were shy so he tried to be more relaxed talking to you. "Are you new here?" he asked you.

"Y-yeah,  this is my first time here" you replied.

"That's cool. I'm going to go sit at a table, you want to tag along?" he asked.

"Would that be okay?" you asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about it" he said and then took your hand.

You freaked out, one of your favourite members from Slipknot was holding your hand. He pulled you along to a empty table where you and him sat.

"So, what's your name?" he asked

"(Y/N)" you replied.

"That's a cute name" he said

You giggled because he said cute, you didn't think he would ever use that word.

"What?" he said

"You said cute" you said to him and laughed a little more.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked, he was angry but when he saw you laughed it made him smile.

You continued to laugh " I just didn't except it" you replied. You don't know why but you kept laughing, it was like you were having a laughing fit because you were so nervous. Finally, a few minutes later you stopped laughing and calmed yourself down.

Jim looked over at you and said " Your laugh is really cute"

You blushed and covered your mouth. You didn't expect him to compliment you..but you did like it.

"Don't be embarrassed. You should embrace your beauty" he said and then kissed you on the forehead.

You took your hands away from your mouth and looked at him, then you kissed him on the lips. He was surprised this time, but he loved it, so he kissed back passionately.

Then, for the rest of the night you and him talked about everything and anything you wanted, this was officially one of the best nights of your life.