You becoming 18

Normal Pov *

* A month pass*

You were sitting at home, relaxing before deciding to go to the training grounds. You went to take a shower.

~meanwhile~

At the training grounds. Naruto says " hey guys, isn't it (M/n)'s birthday coming up soon?" Kakashi says " it is Naruto, why?" Naruto says " Cause I want us to plan a surprise party for him." Kakashi says " that doesn't sound like a bad idea but he must not find out okay Naruto?" He nods.

Naruto says " we will start planning for it from tomorrow." Everyone one nod in agreement with Naruto. You say " sorry I'm.....late" as you came towards them. You say " why are you all suddenly quiet? " Kakashi says " Cause I gave them a frighten glare." You say " oh okay, well that glare won't work on me." You smirked.

Kakashi says " okay (M/n) let's start training. " you all began to train.

~meanwhile~

*at the Akatsuki hideout *

Itachi was very angry and upset about yours and his break up. They others try to calm him but he was determined to get his revenge on you. Meanwhile Sasuke was sitting in a room looking at the bell and he was missing you. He decided to go back but he was going to do something his brother won't like and that is to take the scrolls with him. He waited til everyone was asleep.

*later on *

He laid there til he hear silence fill the hallways. He got up and went to get the scrolls. He replaced them with fake one that looked exactly like the real scrolls. He takes the bell out and whisper " I'm coming home (M/n)" and he left the hide out.

Meanwhile, you were at home and Naruto was visiting you. Naruto says " (M/n) you were so amazing with your training today." You say" you weren't so bad yourself, you haven't changed since I was taken away from my own home. " you sigh. Naruto gets up and gives you the tights hug. You hug him back. He says " it's okay (M/n) I know you have been through a lot so I won't pressure you in to telling me." You say " thanks Naruto. " you both let go of each other and you notice Naruto's cheeks were turning red.

You think nothing of it. He goes sit down and says " (M/n) can I ask you something?" You look at him and say " sure you can" He looks away and ask " who do you like? " You fold your arms and smile saying " no one yet. " he looks at you and say " oh okay". You say "I don't want a relationship now cause I have a lot on my mind and being in a relationship with someone would be meaningless and I won't be able to focus on it cause I'm trying to remember who I am and my purpose in life. " He says " oh okay. " you look at him and say " why do you ask ?" He says " Cause I just wanted to know for sure." You chuckle and says " yeah you Baka. " You rub his head. He gets up and says " I think I should be heading home. " You say " yeah it's getting dark outside. " he gets up and you say" I'll walk you home. " Naruto says " thanks (M/n)"

You and Naruto leave to go to his place. You took him to his front door. He says " thanks (M/n)..." You smile and kiss his cheek. You see he goes blood red in the face. He say" and what was that for?" You say " I just wanted to see how you would react. " he says " are you gay, (M/n)?" You sigh and say " I'm actually bisexual " He says " oh okay....I thought you were straight and only liked girls." You say" what made you think that? " He says " Cause when you speak to all the girls, they are always blushing and have nosebleeds whenever you were around them especially Sakura. " You say " do you know why I was like that around Sakura?" He shakes his head and you say" cause I dated Sakura in secret. " he says " oh so is that why she was upset with you for three months. " You say " yeah cause I broke up with her cause she was spending time with Sasuke than me." He says " oh okay...." You say " I better go...." he says " okay see you tomorrow (M/n)" you hug him as he hugs you back.