❃ ❁ Synthetica ❁ ❃

First chapter will (hopefully) be up tomorrow!
But for now I'm going to give you a badly written summary of what is going to happen in this fic 😚 Also be warned! This fic will be one of the smuttiest I've ever written so don't start freaking out on me when you can't handle a little bit of cum play and other kinky things

❁ ❃ ❁ ❃ ❁

In order to get into college after he gets kicked off the football team, Luke Hemmings has to find some sort of extra curricular activity to keep him on track.

He decides to audition for the winter musical, thinking that he probably would get stuck with a small role, but to his dismay, he gets cast as the leading role alongside Michael Clifford, the schools theatre geek and secret tumblr model.

Michael likes to wear feminine clothes and secretly runs a kinky tumblr page where he posts provocative pictures of himself. He carries sex toys in his purse and posts to his page daily. Wether it would be a picture of just his panties or his pretty princess hole plugged with a toy, he was committed to posting every single day.

Michael takes an interest in him after Luke catches him taking a picture of himself in their shared dressing room, and soon Michael starts to fantasize about him on the regular.

He dreams of Luke tying him up and fucking him until he's screaming. He wonders what Luke's cum will taste like when it's shoved down his throat. He yearns to know how it will feel when Luke cums inside of him and then eat him out right after. He wants to feel Luke harden under him when he utters a quite "Fuck me daddy."

Michael later learns that Luke is a virgin, despite him having hundreds of girlfriends in the past year. Michael being the generous little shit he is offers to teach Luke the world of sex and how to be a proper dominant (even though Michael isn't a dominant himself).

❁ ❃ ❁  ❃ ❁

Please please pLEASE
Leave me some suggestions for this fic!
I don't know where I'm going to take the story line
and some help from you guys would be gr8