A single flickering bulb would be what lighted the end of the hall. A creeping shadow slowly making its way up the walls each time it would flicker off then on again. Its electrical sparks falling softly onto the ground. The creaking floorboards filling the air with their groans and creaks as if someone of a large build had begun to walk.
A single boy would stand at just the boundary of the light's luminescence. A trail of blood which would be to his back as he would face the void of black which would be before him. A small emotionless and cold laugh would begin to echo through the walls, but such did not come from the small figure of the boy.
The boy stood shivering with every small sound he would become startled. Turning on his heel as he would begin to follow the trail of blood. It would lead him towards a small, white wooden door. Its height only twice his own; a bloody print placed upon the centre of the door.
It would begin to slowly creak opening revealing the interior. A corpse of a woman would appear lying within; the innards spilling out of the lower abdomen. A blood soaked chin and shirt; the wall coated in red relaying a single message, 'I love you Mom.' It would say in a crudely written way, made worse by the streaming of the red liquid.
The young boy would slowly allow his lips to curl up. "I love you Mom, oh so much." He would say coldly.....

The BulbOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara