chapter 4

Ash POV

Me and the guys watch as the scene unfolds. This guy seems like a jackass.

Next thing I no the guy punched her on the lip. Me and the guys look at each other. We can't believe what's happening. Its not like we haven't see a fight before but we haven't seen a guy hit a girl. We do get into fights but we would never hit a girl.

Right after that the bell rings and all the kids go to there classes only me and the guys are there. But the jock and his buddy's are still there.

The next thing we see is. Now that are hitting her kicking and I think scratch her. Also yelling things like go kill your self and other stuff.

Me and the guys just stand their watching as they bet the pore girl.

Once there done she's laying on the ground in a fetal position. Pore thing. Ok now I'm sounding like a woman. Thanks you stupid mind or putting stupid thoughts in my head. How nice.

When she tries to stand up she falls to the ground with a smake. "Should we help her or not. I kinda feel bad for her." Said Jason. All of use agree to help her.

We start to walk towards her. It looks like he has a busted lip, a bruise on her jow and under her eye.

I think she's listening to music. Ok now how are we going to help her. I bet we look like stokers. Nice. Note the sarcasm.

Once we get in front of her. We try to talk to her but she doesn't hear use. Finally Mark waves his hand in front of her face. She jerked back and hit her head on the locker she's leaning on. Then she looks up at use with wide eyes. I think we scared her.