Chapter 3

I walked to my locker and took my phone out. I dialed the number for my mom's cell and she picked up on the 3rd ring.
Sara! Dear, how was your first day of school?
It was great mom. I met some new friends. So, do you remember that game I got you addicted to?
Which one? Tiny Pickles, Dirty Blob, or Sky Whale?
All of them! Mom, Game Shakers is here in Brooklyn!
Oh my gosh honey! Really?!
Yes! And my new friends just so happen to work and own Game Shakers!
Oh my gosh, Sara! Sare Bear go hang out with them! That's been your dream since you discovered their games.
I know mom. Thanks. I'll tell you everything when I get home. Love you!
Love you too Sare Bear!
Then she hung up. I put my phone in my pocket then gathered the rest of my stuff. I closed my locker then walked outside and waited for Kenzie, Babe, and Hudson.

3 minutes later, Babe, Hudson, and Kenzie walked out of the school. They all smiled when they saw me.
HUDSON: "Hey Sara, you ready to go to Game Shakers?!"
ME: "Yes! My mom said I could go! I can be home whenever I want!"
BABE: "Wow your mom sounds awesome."
ME: "We are both huge fans of Game Shakers. I got her addicted to every game."
HUDSON: "Nice!"
KENZIE: "Come on guys we have to meet Trip at Game Shakers HQ."
I followed the 3 all the way to Game Shakers where I would meet the Triple G.