(1) Kidnapped by sexy vampires, that's a new one.

My eyes felt heavy, my joints stiff. I didn’t really remember what happened through all detail. All I knew was I had been taken. I didn’t know where and I didn’t know by whom. But I remembered that boy in the woods, how he killed that girl by sucking the life out of her by taking her blood. The only creature I could connect those traits to would be a vampire. Maybe I was going crazy cause those are all the things that you read in the story books to scare little children and make them take their medicine. No. Not real.

I fluttered my eyes lids trying to keep them open long enough to see where the hell I was.  My legs and arms felt stiff and sore. I pushed myself up into the sitting position when a sharp pain in the back of my head made me cringe and grip the sheets. I felt where the pain came from. On the back of my head were bumpy lines covered in dried blood. I ran my fingers over the wound, trying to recall when this had occurred. That’s right it hadn’t. I don’t remember.

“That was totally your fault by the way.”  The deep sexy voice of ‘the boy’ said close to my side. I turned my head to see 8 boys some my age and others a few years older. They were all muscular to say the least. They were all huge at least 6’5 if not taller compared to my height of 5’4. Four of them had dark brown hair; three of them had blond hair including the boy from the woods. But one stood out in the mix. The one with black hair and violet eyes. I think I was starring at him, cause he chuckled and smiled at me warmly. I gave him a worried look. He seemed, though, like someone I could trust. He just had that vibe and that face that made you warm and fuzzy all over.

“My fault?” I said to myself trying to remember.

“You won’t be able to recall it, ever probably, trust me I’ve been there.” He said breaking his gaze from mine looking down at the floor, hurt.

“Where the hell am I?!” I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

“Whoa, we’ve got a feisty one.” The boy with the black hair said waggling his eyebrows at me.

 I looked at his cute face, and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Well?!” I demanded glaring at all the guys in the room.

“Graver Manner” the boy said.

“What? I want to go home. Take me home.” I said stubbornly. I sighed when no one moved. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, making me dizzy at the sudden movement. I ignored it and stood up steadying my self on the bed frame.

The tallest Blondie, ranging from 6’6 to 6’7 chuckled darkly.

“I wouldn’t walk if I were you” the boy said. I ignored him and took a step forward, my feet faltered and I slipped. Cold arms caught me before I fell. The cold radiated through his long sleeve v-neck giving me goose bumps. He chuckled at my expression. I pushed him off me and got to my feet.

“Don’t touch me.” I said and walked towards the door keeping my balance in check. The guys in the room blocked the doorway with their large bodies. I looked to meet their faces and backed up. Panic set in as I was being cornered my 8 huge men who I knew could pick me up and through me against the wall snapping my neck.

So basically this meant I really was kidnapped and wasn’t going to get out of this one. Crap. I knew that somehow they slipped me something, something to make me forget. It was like a thick cloud covered the door to what happened within the last few hours. A storm I think I would have to wait out.

I spun around a looked at the boy accusingly.  “You drugged me, didn’t you?! And then you took me to God only knows where. Do know that’s against the law? Its called kidnapping and I’m gonna laugh when you guys go to jail.” I snapped. An eruption of attempted laughter filtered through the room in the room.

“You aren’t going anywhere, cutie. You see you saw something you really weren’t supposed to. I spared your life, but you put up a fight and I was forced to drug you. You were basically on crack and completely delirious. You tried to walk and hit a wall’ (small chuckle) ‘and cracked open your head. I saved your life. Your welcome.” He said smirking at me.

My mouth fell open. I was their hostage. Their prisoner. They could do anything they wanted to me. I couldn’t defend myself; I could try but just end up hurting myself even more. I was screwed. To put it in simpler terms.

I didn’t answer. All I knew is he wasn’t getting that ‘thank you’ he didn’t deserve it.

“Hey hot chic, what’s your name?” one of the guys with brown hair asked. His eyes raking up my body and smiling approvingly. I blushed, feeling the blood rush to my cheeks turning them scarlet.

“This ‘chick’ has a name! Emma Rose” I yelled at him.

“Okay okay! No need to get all pissy on me Rosie.” He said

“What did you call me?” I asked kind of laughing myself.

“Well, your cheeks are always red, therefore your name is now and forever will be, Rosie.”

I turned back to the boy. “I’m never gonna go home am I?” I said more as a statement.

He smiled flashing perfectly white straight teeth. “You’re a quick learner.” He said winking at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Well great. I was a hostage, and never going home. Man, Ma would never believe this. I turned back to the group of guys that lined the walls of the large room. I suspected this was ‘the boys’ room. Eye-roll.

“All righty then my kidnappers, what are your names?” I asked looking at them.

They went down the row like the game of telephone. The brunette’s names were.

Brain

Zack

Carter

&

Noah

The Blondie’s names were

Austin (the Boy)

Sam

Kevin

And the one with black hair’s name was James.

“Nice to meet you, I guess.” I said uncomfortably shifting my weight.

“Uh. Yeah”Austinsaid awkwardly.

“What do we do with her?” the boy named Zack asked.

“I don’t know try not to kill her.” James said smiling and revealing his pearly white fangs.

I starred at him and backed into something.Austin. I slammed into his hard cold chest almost knocking the air out of me. Another thing to add to my list of interesting things that have happened in my life. I was being kidnapped by a group of blood thirsty vampires.

“Yeah one problem Rosie, were vampires.” James said still smiling.

Shit.