Chapter 4: Just A Dream.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Relaxing, I realized it was just a dream. To make sure, I checked Twitter. Nothing. I counted it as a blessing that the fans didn't hate me. They knew that I was Niall's sister and would never date one of the guys. It would just be awkward.

"Everything alright?" a worried Liam asked from beside me.

"Yeah," I said, still a little shaken, "Just a bad dream."

"Alright. We're landing in about half an hour," he said.

"Hallelujah, let's get out of this box," I said jokingly. Liam smiled and laughed. Times like this with the boys that I cherish. People would kill to be in my position, but hey, it had to happen to someone. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thirty minutes later, we landed. Getting our stuff off the baggage claim, we headed out to the Range Rover that was waiting for us. "Where are you guys headed?" the driver, Hayden, asked. Hayden was about 24, he was Simon's son. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Louis screamed. Hayden laughed and said, "Alright, I'll take you to the mall." We all cheered.

When we got out of the car at the mall, I grabbed Louis' hand and started running to Jack Wills. Shopping was easy with the boys because we shop at mostly the same places. By the time the others caught up with us, me and Lou had already checked out. Lou got a hoodie and a shirt. I got a hoodie.

"See ya!" I called as Louis pulled me out of the store. Louis then went to Calvin Klein and I went to Victoria's Secret. Hey, gotta get my bras somewhere, right? I ended up leaving with some PINK yoga pants and two bras.

When I left, I didn't see Louis outside the store, where he said he'll meet me. I texted him, asking where he was.

To: Lou(: 

Where you at, bro?

I got a message back about a minute later.

From: Lou(: 

I'm almost done. Calm your tits.

To: Lou(: 

Perv.

I laughed and looked up. There it was.

The Apple store.

I am a total sucker for this place.

YOLO.

I came back out 30 minutes later with a brand new 5th generation purple iPod touch. What can I say, I got excited. Louis was standing beside Victoria's Secret, looking around. Probably wondering where I was. "Over here, man," I said with a Jamaican accent once I got within hearing range.

"There you are," he said with a smile.

We met up with the others at the food court. Once we had all finished, even Niall, we just sat there talking and playing with my new iPod. That was until we heard a scream. "Oh, my God! It's One Direction and Rheagan!"

We all groaned as the screams got louder. Calmly getting up, we started running for the exit. We were on the opposite side of the mall we entered on, and this mall was HUGE. Halfway through the mall, Liam and I were in front of everybody else. Harry was last. Hah, slow poke.

We finally reached the exit and burst through the doors, finding Hayden and the Range Rover waiting right by the entrance. We all jumped in, piling on top of each other. Harry nearly fell out of the car.

Once we had all settled, we looked at each other and then burst out laughing in spite of ourselves.

Good times. 

________________ 

∞AUTHOR'S NOTE∞ 

whew, it was just a dream. 

my little 10 year old sister has her ratchet friends coming over tonight. 

#KILLMENOW.

Vote 

Comment 

Follow 

Watch The Voice