Shut Down

Asuna

I unsheathed my wind rapier, readying myself for the battle that was about to begin. My sword danced as I slashed through each challenger as it approached. I was known as the fastest among the other attackers. I was the first to finish my challenge. I arose from my seat, handing in the paper, it was a fierce battle but I knew I had gotten perfect. I walked back to my seat and sheathed my wind rapier, putting the cap back on the pen.

As I sat back down I realized I was thinking of that game I tried, Sword Art Online. I truly did like it, it's a good thing it was shut down though. Apparently the creator wanted to impress his girlfriend with his evil plans, so he was going to trap every player logged in into the game and force them to survive the game. After a couple hours into the game everyone was logged out. Asuna the brave, Asuna the strong had been deleted. Now it's just me, Asuna Yuuki the girl at the top of her school.

Kirito

I stared at the test. I couldn't stop thinking about Sword Art Online. As a beta tester, I was more surprised more than anyone else over the creator's true evil intent. Who would I have been? As those few hours slipped away so did Kirito the hero. Instead I was back to myself, Kazuto Kirigaya.

Klein

I fumed at the pizza man on the phone.

"I'm sorry sir but there's no refunds for being trapped in virtual reality after ordering that pizza," the man on the phone said.

I hung up the phone in annoyance, after being saved from VR I went to sleep, waking up to a cold pizza at my door. Nothing was worse than cold pizza. I leaned back on my bed and sighed. Today was going to be an interesting day.