Chapter 1

I don't remember how I got on board. I just remembered a fisherman from the port running through the street, yelling about pirates coming to town.

It's not a wonder for the pirates to come. Being in Grand Line, the island welcomes pirates and marines alike. We are depending on them for our daily income. 

My family owns a bar in the town. Me,my dad and my mum. Since there are few bars in town, we got our share every time the seamen come to town.

I continued wiping the table, ignoring the screaming outside, before I realized it had became very quiet, and I looked at my dad,who was standing behind the bar, staring at the entrance.

I rushed to the kitchen, like I always do, whenever I looked at his expression. It's not like I am the prettiest maiden in town and every visitors will try to snatch me up, but we all know pirates, and they are mean to their bones. 

I heard the entrance opened and it started to become chaotic out in the dining area. My mum and dad were busy attending to the orders and catering the customers, leaving me handling the kitchen alone. 

I am used to handle the preparation of the food, since my mum handed the kitchen over to me a year ago. Now, almost all of the food in the restaurant were prepared by me and I am proud of what I made.

Today, the orders were enormous. Mum kept coming back for more food, and I scrunched my nose, looking at the orders. The whole crew might be here now. I nearly finished off every fresh ingredient in the pantry, save for a few stalk of carrots and broccoli. 

The last serving is the signature meatball I made, and I sighed in relief, leaning on the counter.

Phew. Now, I can go home and sleep

On a side note, this batch of customers sure eat a lot.

"BELLE!" I heard my dad called me from in urgency and I rushed out, seeing that there were actually no customers around except for a guy sitting on the bar stool,in front of my dad.

"Call the doctor!" My dad said, as he lifted the man's head from the plate.

"Oh... my... god..." I muttered. "Did you kill him??" I asked, panicking. Throughout my life, I've never seen people died in front of me.

"No.suddenly he fell unconscious." My mother rushed to my father's side, taking the man's wrist.

"He's still alive."

"He must be sick." I deduced and both of my parents looked at me.

" What are you waiting for?! Hurry and call-"

"Eh?" A voice interrupted and I looked at the man, who re-positioned his sitting, before he continued to eat the meatballs.

"Why are you holding my hand, lady?"He asked, and my mum jumped backwards, clutching her chest.

My dad was left speechless and my jaw dropped. After all that commotion.

"Are you okay son? We thought that you had passed out or something."

My mother gave the man a clean rag and he wiped his face which was smeared with sauce.

"I'm perfectly healthy! This food is so good!" He bit down 3 balls in one go. I clutched the hem of my apron in nervousness. I moved an inch to see his back, covered with his cowboy hat. Seeing the tattoo on his bicep confirms my thought.

"Owner! Did you made them?" He asked again and he looked at my mum, "Did you madam?" He asked, and his eyes started to wander to the kitchen, towards me. He's a Whitebeard's commander.