"Now can he ask me?"I asked. She sighed and I heard a plump on the carpet.

"There's no separating you two anyway."she said. I felt his hands stop me and I looked at him in the eyes.

"Um...Jamaica....do...you want....to be my....girlfriend?" he asked me nervously, biting his bottom lip.

"I don't know. I'd have to ask my boyfriend."I said. I got up, opened the cabinet, and pulled out a box of Oreos. I walked over to Jack and put an Oreo in his mouth.

"He said yes."I said. He finished the Oreo, chuckled and kissed me. I kissed him back and fell back.

"Woah! Stay PG, PG!"yelled Ellie. I groaned as he broke the kiss and laughed. I turned to Ellie and gave her the finger.

"Hey! Someone had to stop you!"she said, raising her hands in surrender. I reached over and smacked her head.

"Bitch."I murmured. Jack looked at me with wide eyes and Ellie laughed.

"What?"I asked innocently.

"Since when do you cuss so much?"he asked.

"You really need to get to know her, my friend. She's...it's complicated."said Ellie. I shrugged at them and laid down on Jack's lap. He looked down at me and I batted his bangs.

"Remind me to take away your gel."I told him. He laughed and I placed my hands over his mouth. I felt his lips curl into a smile and he shook his head. I tapped his shoulder with my finger and jumped off his lap.

"Tag! You're it!" I yelled childishly. I ran to the backyard and hid in my oldest hiding spot, the roof. I climbed up and peeked over the edge to see when he would arrive. I saw the top of his hair and quickly sat up. I carefully and noiselessly crawled further up the roof to prevent being seen.

"Jamaica! This is not funny anymore! Come out!"he shouted worriedly. I peeked over the edge and giggled. He turned around and sighed in relief. I jumped off and he hugged me.

"Don't ever scare me like that again."he said. I pecked his cheek and pushed him. He fell back and landed in the pool. I jumped in after him and swam to him. He glared at me as I laughed when I decided to go inside and put on a bathing suit. I did so quickly and ran back out to find Jack without a shirt and just boxers.

"Ellie left. She said her aunt called her to take care of some kids."he told me. I nodded and we both went in the pool. After a while of just floating there, I decided to take out my box of pool supplies. I got out of the pool and walked to my storage house. I pulled out the box and dropped it near the pool. Jack swam to me and I picked out my favorite water gun, a big gray gun that when the water comes out it feels like needles.

I grinned and quickly filled it with water as he swam to the deeper end. I went around the edge of the pool and sprayed him, leaving him screaming in pain. I laughed and continued chasing him around the pool until he finally got the brilliant idea to go underwater.

I dropped the gun and went to the diving board. He walked out of the pool and watched as I walked to the end of the board. I breathed and straightened.

One jump.

Breathe.

Second jump.

Breathe.

I looked over at him and sent him a smile as he gave me a thumbs up.

Third ju-

I slipped and fell face first into the water. I swam up and felt my top missing. I quickly grabbed it and put it on as Jack lay on the floor laughing his head off. I climbed out of the pull and huffed all the way to the living room.