Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Warning: Light smut and mentions of a panic attack

I jumped off the bed and ran down the stairs. I ran to the guest room by the kitchen and opened the door. The bed was empty and I ran upstairs and looked around for him, but no luck. I ran back downstairs and looked everywhere, still no luck. I went to the living room (This is a different place and is downstairs. It's an area with just couches and a medium TV) and looked around for a note, but found none. I plopped down on the carpet and grasped my hair. I let out a shaky breath and started sobbing. I broke down into tears and balled myself into a fetus position, closing my eyes. I heard a door slam and footsteps running towards me.

"Princess! What's wrong?!"he asked worriedly. He picked me up and hugged me.

"I-I thought you lef-left me."I stuttered.

"No, no, no, no, no, never. I would never leave you, princess."he said. I opened my eyes and he wiped my tears away. His eyes were glossy and bright. He sat me up and his hair caught my attention.

"You got the green out."I said. He nodded and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Cool."I murmured. We stared into each other's eyes and then he started to lean in. I closed my eyes and waited for his soft lips to touch mine. I felt them brushing mine, when the doorbell rang. I groaned and opened my eyes. Joker stood up and ran to the door.

"What the fuck?! Jamaica Al Summers, get your fucking ass over here!"she yelled. I sighed and walked to the door. I stood beside Joker and gave her a calm expression.

"Yes, Ellie?"I asked, clearly annoyed.

"What in seven hells is he doing here?!"she yelled. I felt Jack wrap his arm around my waist and give my hip a gentle squeeze.

"He has a name, you know,"I growled,"and he is my...what are you?"I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"I was going to get to that before we got interrupted."he said. I nodded and looked at Ellie. She crossed her arms in front of her and sighed.

"You just didn't tell me anything of you for two days. I get worried, you know."she said gently. She hugged me and I patted her back awkwardly. I was never good with hugs...Jack's hugs are the best though.

"Sorry."I mumbled. Jack coughed and Ellie let go of me. She punched him hard and pointed at him.

"That's for hurting her."she growled. He raised his hands and raised his brows.

"I haven't done anything."he said.

"Just in case."she said, still glaring at him. Jack shrugged and dropped his hands. I felt him grab my right hand and intertwine our fingers. Ellie pulled me inside and I, forcefully, dragged Jack with me. I heard him shut the door quickly as Ellie guided us up to the play room. She pushed me on the green Dango, but Jack picked me up and sat me on the pink one. He was still holding my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Why is he here?"she asked.

"Well, it started when his mommy and daddy loved each oth-"

"Not that you bum, why did he come here? Like...are you official?"she asked me.

"No. Are we?"I asked Jack.

"I was going to ask you, but she interrupted us."he said.

"Can you ask me now?!"I asked him.

"No! Not until, I know everything."said Ellie. I groaned and Jack chuckled.

"That's it?"she asked. I nodded and continued playing with Jack's golden bangs.