start of love

Once there was adult famle mosquito name jacky he was cool in mosquito clan. Group of adult mosquito use to study at school called "swamps high school". Swamps are the place where mosquito grows. at that time nobody knows reason for death of male mosquito whenever they use to marry. So at that time every mosquito were scared to love. But male mosquito were never scared. There was few male teacher in school as every male use to die after few days of marriage. They were tought how to find food and wat kind of world they live.there were many adult mosquitoes.From all of them there was one female mosquito called athena in same school.she was diffrent from every female mosquito she was simple who never use to loom at boys nor talk with boys. Every one in school thought she was abnormal. No body know the reason why she behave like that. She was good at study and had no friend. Jacky always had a big crush on her since childhood as once they meat each other when they were larva they played together suddenly when they were adult she started ingnoring him. But use to smile whenever she saw jacky but never talk with him. Whenever jacky went to talk she use to avoid him.
One day they were tought how to to suck fluid from busses and female were tought how to suck the blood of human being as female need human blood to get engery but to suck blood was hard part as even they might be kill my human hand.
This lesson was tought by male teacher called haward.he was intelligent in mosquitoes clan as he use good had reserching. He was one to find environment were they could live like swamps, ditch etc. But he was married and it was sure to every one he will have few days.
On the way every one was happy to experence but Athena was scared and nervous. Haward sir tought them how to suck fluid from grass and warn them to be aware of chemical like Ddt by smell. Jacky was being expert in that thing. Sir told him that he is born to do some thing great.it was turn of female mosquitoes turn one bad mosquitoe told Athena to suck the blood of human legs. Unware of that girl trick she went to human legs and tried to suck the blood suddenly hand of human came to slap his feet and Athena was scared and didnt know wat to do suddenly Jacky came flying and pulled her but while helping her Jacky lost his one wings. Teacher took them to hospital where both of them were faint. When Athena work up she was surprised to see alive later she realise Jacky saved him and Jacky was on other side with one wings gone. Athena went to him and cried and ask him why did he save her when she never talk to him. Jacky smiled and said guess Athena it is simple because you are my friend and my....Athena told him how will she pay his scarcific for her. He told her not to worry I will get by wings back it will not work like it was before but I will be able to live. Ah you can pay me back by talking with me like you did before when we were child. She smiled and said if this only the way then I will. Jacky laugh and said if she remember how we meet at childhood. Athena said that she dont remember. Jacky said her that she was so funny girl during that time and use to tease him calling mama boy. Athena said him for a last time that she is sorry for damage in his body. From this incident both started being friend.