Gaurdian

Naruto writhed on the floor. The seal on his back burned. He bit his lip, desperate to stay silent as tears streamed  down his face. The last thing he heard was Sakura screaming as she kicked open his door.

Earlier that morning:

    "Where is that idiot?!" Screeched Sakura. Sasuke winced, but outwardly smirked. "Hn. Dobe probably forgot to wake up. Well, let's go get him, shall we?" He said, moving without waiting for an answer. Sakura followed like a lovesick puppy.

Hokage Tower:

   The Hokage puffed his pipe, feeling that he had forgotten something when his roaming eyes suddenly landed on the calendar. He stood up quickly, and summoned two ANBU to accompany him. 'Wait for us, Naruto!'

Sakura and Sasuke

Sakura pounded on the door, hollering for Naruto to "Wake up, ya lazy bum! " but no sound came from his apartment. Irritatedly, Sakura kicked in the door, still screaming. What they say shut her up, though.

Sarutobi

As he rushed through the streets, flanked by the ANBU, He couldn't help but mentally berate himself. How could he have forgotten about this months Seven Days? Thinking about what pain Naruto must be in, he picked up pace even more.

Team 7

Naruto lay on the floor, in a white shirt with black knee length pants, writhing in pain. Lighting up through his shirt they could see what appeared to be a tattoo. It was a circle, perhaps a sun, with fairy-like wings encircling it. On top of that, there was a red seal, then on top of the seal was a black seal that appeared to be dissolving. Naruto was crying and biting his lip, but he made no sound. As the black seal continued to dissolve, the red one began to pulse. As each pulse got brighter, Naruto's appearance flickered. His short hair grew longer, one side with really long bangs and a thin braid appeared to the side of his head, and his skin was paler, then it flickered back to normal, and back and forth. Then the Hokage rushed in through the door, flanked by two ANBU, and, pardon the phrasing, but all Hell broke loose.

Naruto's hair appears as shown above, only yellow.
Hi guys! I'm back, new fanfic.