Changjo | I'm Right

"Ok, but you gotta admit, love is kinda dead. It's mostly just fantasy." I stated.

I know that statement was probably all wrong but I just don't see it. Everywhere I look, it just looks fake, unreal, and not existing. You can't blame a person for not believing if they view the world differently. Especially a view that everyone is emotionally indifferent.

Changjo raises an eyebrow, "I don't know about that. I think it's pretty real to me."

"But everyone seems so absorbed in their own life. How is that possible?"

"You're a strange person, you know that right? It's possible, you're just dumb~"

I then punched him in the arm. Not too hard, but enough so that he gets the message.

Changjo smiles a little, "But seriously. It's possible. You just never experienced it."

"What's your proof?" I said, still a bit annoyed from his previous response.

"Well... There's your basic married couples." Changjo's voice was starting to sound like those teachers that are explaining an easy concept to a child.

"Sometimes they just look like two people with matching rings living together. Convince me." Our debate was starting to turn into a game, not that either of us minded.

"Couples in general."

"Baaaarrreeeely see that."

"So? You still see it."

"Not enough to convince~"

"Wow."

"Where's your real proof?"

Changjo seemed to lock eyes with me, making me unable to look away. His last sentence left me speechless, leaving him to win the whole debate.

"Falling for you is the only evidence I need to prove that."

Oh the irony.