Chapter 6

Athur Pov:

Its Been Some Very Sad Months Because Ke Is Always Cry And Stressin She Hurting In Pain She Only Have One More Month Till Labor,Roc Has Been Coming Over There Calming Her Down But Hes Now With Somebody Else,Hes With Ke Ex Bestie Kayla Depree,Roc Doesn't Really Like Kayla Hes Just With Her To Get Over Ke,But Thats Really Not Going To Happen Because He Is Has Fallin In Love And Really Can't Get Back Up.Keo And Prince Is Doing Good They Only Had One Fight Out Of All They Been Together.Ka And Prodigy Is Doing Ard But They Aint The BEST.Keish And Ray Is Mosty Fighting Bout Shit That Don't Even Matter.(Ard Lets Get To The Story).

Ray Pov:

Me And Keish Is Getting Alone Very Good,We Just Be Making Up The Fight So We Can Get Our Brother And Sister Back Together Again,All I Got To Say Is I Miss Hanging And Havin Fun With My Sister,And Roc Is Going Down Very Fast,Every Since The Day He And Ke Split Hes Been Like Butter In A  Cooking Pan Thats On The Stove,Me And Keish Put Something Together So We Can Get Back Like We Was Again.

Keish Pov:

Its Been So Good With Me And Ray,I Can't Even Explain It Nomore,Man Roc Is Going Down So Fast You Can't Even Hardly Make Him Smile Anymore,Yesterday I Went Over Ke House To Talk To Her,Man Her House Is Darker Than Dark,I Havent See Neither One Of Those Nigga Smile Since They Were Together,She Havent Laughed Or Nothing I Walked In Her House And She Was On The Couch Crying Her Eyes Out And She Only Had A Bra And Rocs Shorts On,I Asked Her Wat Was Wrong And She Said My Life Is Over Keish I Lost My Rocy Bear,Hes Now Going With Kayla And My Back Is Killing Me,My Baby Is Not Going To Heathy Cause I'm Going Threw This I Just Want My Rocy  Bear Back With Me Hugging Me And Telling Me Its Okay,But Hes Not And Its All My Fault.After She Told Me That I Was In Tears Cause It Hurts Cause I Was The One Who Did That To Her.I Want It Back Like It Used To Be.

Ke Pov:

I Miss My Baby I Miss Everything I Use To Have My Mama,My Family Right Now I'm Sitting Home Crying My Eyes Out Cause I Miss My My My Rocy Bear(Crying Harder)Ugh,I Hate This Pain Man,I'm Finna Call Over All My Friends Right Now.

Roc & Ke Phone Cov.

I can't get through

No matter how many times I hit you

You just pick up the phone

Say my name and let it go 

You won't reply

Gave me your love about a hundred times

How long you gonna let this go on?

I'm gonna keep on calling you, texting you

Blowing you up on your AIM,

No, I don't give up easily

Go ahead and keep the deleting in me

From your 3G

Imma be all in your brain

So you wanna play games, that's alright

Girl, I got something to say

Don't hang up in my face

'cause you're too stubborn to let it go

If that's how you wanna play

Keep pushing me away

Make no mistake,

Girl, Imma keep on missing you

Roc:Hello(Trying To Talk Strong)

Ke:Roc,Can You Tell Everybody To Come Over My House Right Now,And Tell Them I Don't Care What They Got On Just Hurry Up,Roc And I Mean You To(Trying Not To Cry)

Roc:Okay(Trying Not To Break Down Crying)

Ke:Okay Bye Love You Roc(Crying)

Roc:Bye Love You Too Ke Bear(Crying)

Phone Cov: EndRoc Pov:

I Can't Take This Shit Nomore I'm Finna Get My Ke Bear Back And That Right Now,Fuck Kayla I'm Finna Get My Mrs.Right Back And Thats ASAP

Kayla & Roc Phone Cov:

If it was up to me

You would never frown

Never be down another day in your life

I know it's hard to see

Take a look around

See for yourself that I could make it alright

Kayla:Hey Rocy

Roc:Listen Ard I'm Done With You So Just Forget What We Had,You Know What,We Never Had Anything So Bye

Kayla:Its Fine With Me Cause I Was Cheating On You Anyway

Roc:Fuck It Bye Hoe(Hangs Up)

Phone Cov End:

At Ke House:

Sorry Its Short Imma Finish It Tommow Gn Guys(LovinQueenMiya