Prologue

Have you heard of foreign exchange programs? If you haven't the basic concept of this program is to encourage students with aspiring passions to explore countries and explore their unique qualities. The parent or the student makes these types of choices and unluckily for me, i was stuck in the percentage that didn't get a say .

Instead of the typical school that is hundreds, possibly thousands miles away from home, mine is one block closer. They enrolled me in 'Skai Academy of Superiority' and this school has a twist.

How can i describe my school? Unique? Extraordinary?  Nope, just plain out strange. Which in some cases can be a good thing but like I said before I'm not that lucky .This unfortunate school is filled with super heroes and villains.

Of course considering my luck, I am the only normal human girl in this school. They haven't officially enrolled other human students yet. They are just "testing the waters out".

Who has heard of career day? Hundreds of schools throughout the nation have a day in which they help students with aspiring passions to explore the intricate details of their "dream jobs". They sometimes have visitors talking about their jobs. Well for us, these visitors are normally well known super heroes around the world. We have had visits from Batman, Wonder Woman, SuperMan, and Thor,etc., we have practically had every superhero you can think of. Spiderman even taught a class for us once.

Of course there are super villains in our school with evil plans that lurk in our school and the staff isn't keen on the idea of having future villains in their school, but they have no choice what so ever. A petition from these wannabe super villains' parents, led the school in letting our school's villains to go out on a 'Tears of Pain" break. I know it sounds terrifying.

When school is on its regular day schedule, the teachers teach the Aeronautical class, the Power Control class, and a bunch of other super classes, I don't benefit from.

Besides, shoving down a bunch of super stuff down your throat they also determine your social status by placing people in groups with others with a similar power.

Where am I placed, you are probably wondering.

I have to switch groups every month. This gives me an opportunity to explore the different qualities of everyone's powers. Letting all this negativity down back.

Being placed in a social group every month has helped me meet these amazing people that became my best friends.

There is Galactica with her funny yet magnificent unicorn powers, Aqua storm with her ability to talk to any kind of animal and power to control water, Phantom Wolf with cold resistance and monitored telepathy skills, Aero Dynamics with her photographic memory and time travel skills, and last but definitely not least, Silver Fire with her fire controlling skills with her handy bow and arrow.

Then there is me.

Clarissa Howards with the ability to pull an all nighter watching Netflix movies and the ability to sleep in.

A question that has probably popped up more than twice in people's minds are, what am I doing in this school?

Simple explanation, I'm half mortal.

My mother Red Stone has the ability to torch anything with her awesome dragon fire breath. While my dad is your basic human parent. Long story short, my mother fell in love with my dad and they produced me.

For awhile though, I had plenty super powers but eventually I got drained out with something that happened in the past, that i would rather not get into.

Do I have any self esteem issues and self worth problems? That's not even a question.

Of course I have many moments where my mind is clouded with negativity but I am lucky to have a group of amazing friends that help lift my spirits up.

But sometimes I can't shake off the feeling of being that lonesome human in an utter chaotic mess that nobody cares about. Now that my background is clear, lets get into the whole high school atmosphere!

__________
Thank you for reading my piece! Of course this probably has some major writing errors even after the revision but sadly I am not a fictional writer. I have the imagination but not the gist of what fictional writing is about. please help me make this better. Also I saw my story posted on another account so please don't do that. I don't understand why you would do that because this is like ehhh.  Also don't read the other chapters just yet. Remember revising something that has absolutely no high quality material is hard.