"I like the addition to your repertoire, but I have a hankering for the classics."

He lowered his mouth over hers, and hers moved in concert with his. They fell into an easy rhythm of tongues and sliding of lips. A heavy heat thrummed between Kennedy's thighs and she deepened the kiss, twisting her hand into Charlie's long hair, wanting him even closer.

Charlie wrapped his hands around her waist, lifting her off the ground, then setting her down on the bed. She leaned back and moved her knees apart as he settled between them. Charlie popped the button on Kennedy's jeans and slid his hand inside, cupping her as far as he could reach. He rubbed her swollen folds through the thin cotton of her panties, and the fabric was soon soaked through.

Kennedy arched her hips, pressing herself against his warm hand. He took this as an invitation to tug her jeans and panties down to mid-thigh. She moaned when his fingers made contact with her bare flesh.

"That was almost it."

"The sound? You know what they say. Practice, practice, practice."

He inched down the bed, dragging her jeans off the rest of the way as he went. "Spread your knees for me, baby. Show me the places you want to be touched."

Kennedy's mouth opened and closed a few times, but her knees stayed shut as Charlie knelt at her feet. It sounded so clinical to be displaying herself under the hundred watts of the ceiling light, but Charlie was looking at her with unabashed desire, like he really did want to please her. Kennedy sat up a little against the wall, then eased her knees apart. She put her hand on her thigh, then eased it slowly up, blushing furiously.

Charlie put his hand over hers, then slid it under. "Here. Guide my hand."

Kennedy moved Charlie's hand to cover her delta, then sighed. That was still plenty brazen for her, but it was easier, somehow, than pointing at her own bits. Charlie made a fist, leaving only his index finger extended, and like the world's most arousing wireless mouse, Kennedy dragged Charlie's finger across her sensitive tissue, pausing at the places she liked best. Charlie would rub, or draw tiny circles around the places she paused, as though trying to memorize her topography.

When she aimed his fingertip at her opening, he pressed the tip of it inside her, then stopped.

"In slow and easy? Or hard and fast?"

"Um. The first one."

He obliged, easing his way in, taking his time, exploring her inner architecture as he went.

"Just a little?"

Kennedy waited for him to provide more options, then realized he wanted her to direct him. "Deep, please."

He slid his finger deep inside, stroking the pleasure point high up inside her. Her thighs twitched and her back arched. He pulled his finger most of the way out, then thrust it back inside her, driving her higher with each thrust. When he was nearly all the way out, he put a second finger to her opening, then paused.

"Yes. One more." He did. She groaned, then stayed perfectly still, getting used to the sensation of fullness. "And can you, um, do that thing with your little finger that you did our first night together?"

"Right now, I can't think of anything you could ask that I wouldn't do for you."

"Then kiss me."

Keeping his hand anchored deep inside her, Charlie lay down beside Kennedy and kissed her. The feeling of his lips crashing against hers as he put the tip of his little finger against her ass was nearly too much for her. When he slid it a little ways inside, she started trembling. He kissed her hard and fast, and moved his hand more forcefully, bringing her to her peak. He moved his mouth to her ear and pinched her earlobe with his teeth. She exploded, shaking with pleasure as he stroked her within, wringing every last ounce of sensation out of her orgasm.