Someone like me

Bright side to life 7

Hey Guys! I'm back with another chapter of A Bright side to life. No I'm not dead, but I'm sorry I couldn't get this out any sooner, but school has really taken its toll... Anyway, There are more OC's in this chapter, And credit will be given to the respective peeps at the end of this chapter.

Shikamaru: Troublesome right?

Me: Very.

Ino: Korra-Kuuuunnnnn come herreeee!

Me: oh kami....

PREVIOUSLY...

"How do you all have the Rinnegan, and what did you mean by a stage 3 Rinnegan?" Naruto asks.

Tsubaki took a deep breath. This was going to be a long story....

CHAPTER 7: The 2 Jinchuriki

*sigh* "Well I guess this would be expected to someone to have a brand new Rinnegan. I trust that the Rikodu Sennin told you of its powers, Naruto?"

"Hai, He did."

"Very well. Well what I Meant by a stage 3 is that our eyes go from One ring to two rings to three, it is almost self explanatory. As for how we all have the Rinnegan, well no one really knows why, but the founder of this clan was Shiken-Rinne as far as we know... "

"That's kinda weird ttebayo."

"How so?" The woman asks.

"My sensei said that he had a student who possessed the Rinnegan..."

"One like yours?" Tsubaki says, staring at him, analyzing him.

"Hai." Naruto confirmed.

The Woman stood up from her desk. And called for one of her subordinates.

"YAMATO-ITO!" Her voice booms, almost louder than Tsunade's.

The door busts open as a tall male about 6'3 rushes in, Kunai drawn.

"Lady Tsubaki?!?!"

"Yes, I called you here. Now listen up. I need you to take these 3 on a tour around the clan. After you do that, bring them back. I have a message for the Hokage they can take back. Hai?"

"Hai Tsubaki-Sama." Yamato-Ito turns to the trio in the room.

Tsubaki leans back in her chair and begins to think.

'So he's a Jinchuriki too. I wonder how SHE will take this. However, once the Leaf hears we have a jinchuriki, they'll want it in their village. Which is good. I can't risk these so called, 'Akatsuki' to get her. We've stayed hidden this long. It is time to reveal ourselves to the world.'

***With the 'Tour'***

"So your Name is Yamato-Ito? Right?" Ino asks

"Hai, and you guys are....."

"Ino"

"Sakura"

"Naruto" everyone replies with their respective names.

"Ahh thanks for clearing that up." He says, giving the Girls a wink.

Naruto sees this and says, "Watch it.... Ino is mine. Sakura.... Well you can try... But try too hard and you're gonna need a hospital." He says, sweat dropping.

Yamato chuckled at this. "Well since you three introduced yourselves, its only fair that I do the same, even though you already know mine, ill tell you again." he says, turning to face them. "My Name is Yamato-Ito Rinne, and I'm Lady Tsubaki's Left Hand man."