Mission 1

Annie heads towards Langley, headquarters for the CIA ready to start her mission.

She parks her car and heads towards the main building, she enters the lobby, she is greeted by a tall gentleman named Auggie.

"Annie Walker?" he asked. "Yes" she replied. "Hi I'm Auggie Anderson, I'm your guide", Annie didn't respond. "I know it seems weird, a blind guy being your guide, but I've got this place wired". He holds his arm out. Annie grabs on and they proceed their tour of the CIA. Annie making mental notes of the building as she given the grand tour. They soon arrived at the offices of the DPD- Domestic Protection Division and more importantly the offices of Joan Campbell, head of the DPD.

As Annie opened the door to enter Joan's office Auggie turned to walk in the other direction. "You are not coming in" she motioned with her head towards the door.

"No way", he replied. "I'm not going in there unless forced" he smiled.

Annie entered Joan's office and walks up to her desk to announce herself. "Hi I'm Annie Walker" she extends her hand. "Take a seat" she said. Annie proceeds to sit down. "Actually we have a lot to do, let's walk. "Your target is Vladimir Volkov. Russian national. He wants to come in from the cold. He is unhappy with the new regime at the KGB and he wants to talk". "Your to meet him downtown in 1 hour at the Grand Hotel, Penthouse Suite." Eyal had heard every word over the com in Annie's ear. Downtown one hour, Penthouse Suite. "Annie" he said. "I'll be providing sniper support on the rooftop across from the hotel. Get Volkov near the window and I'll do the rest".

1 hour later Annie was getting out of a van and entering the lobby of The Grand Hotel, bumping into Eyal who handed her a flash drive with false information it. She walked upto the front desk and asked the girl at the desk for the Penthouse Suite. She looked Annie up and down and called upto the Penthouse. I've got someone here to see you" she says

"Who is it"? he asks

"What's your name?" she asks

"My name is Annie" she replies

The clerk relays the information to Volkov who tells the clerk to send her up. Annie makes her way up to the penthouse suite and knocks on the door. Volkov answers dressed in a robe from the spa. "Privyet Vladmir" she says. "It's okay he replies, we can talk in English.

"Do you have the information" she asks

"Come, come, its by the bar", he gets up and walks over to the bar and hands Annie the USB drive with the information on it, suddenly the window explodes and Eyal hits his mark, square in the chest, three shots. Her handlers from the CIA hear the shots and rush upto the room as Annie takes cover behind the bar and works her way through to the front door. Eyal continues to shoot up the room giving her a good cover story to spin to the CIA. Not seconds later her onsite team arrive to provide back up getting her out of there, down the stairs and out the back alley way, with the false USB, while the real one was tucked away somewhere safe.

Back at the CIA, Annie heads back into the DPD, USB stick in hand. Joan comes down from here office "What the hell happened, this way supposed to be a simple exchange". "I don't know, we exchanged the USB'S and next thing the room is exploding." " Alright we've got the USB, job well done. Go change, debrief in 10" Annie nods and heads off to the locker room with the USB with the real intelligence tapped to the inside of her bra.

After the de-brief Annie heads to the gym, nothing like a hot yoga class to finish the day. She enters the room 5 minutes before class, no-one unusual , it was same people she always saw every week. She was prepared for new people, possibly people from the CIA tailing her. She saw Eyal, as she moved passed him she slide the slid the USB into his shorts pocket as she brushed passed him to get her mat. She smiled Mission 1 successful