01.

Wicked:

The essence in life is to be true to yourself and stay the course it has for you. But life changes when traumatic events happen in your life. And sometimes one changes that course because we might already know how it ends and we don't want it to end that way. Five girls thought they know their future, their happy endings and one controlled it all. When that girl disappeared leaving her in the dark and changing her future, it also changed the future of the other four girls. But it also affected Terrie's.

"Aria!" Terrie yelled while her sister continued walking away from her. "Aria" she once again yelled. Aria turned around and let out a loud 'what' to her little sister. "Mom and dad said no sneaking out, where are you going?" Terrie asked, she knew her sister well.

"I am not sneaking out, Terrie. I am going to a sleep over" Aria commented. Terrie crossed her arms around her chest, this could be true but also it could be a lie. Since Aria met Alison Dilaurentis she became a liar, keeping secrets from her siblings and parents.

"Do mom and dad know?" Terrie asked. Aria eye-widened scoffed.

"Yes, is this some interrogatory Terrie? Because either way you aren't coming to the sleep over. You weren't invited" Aria placed her hands on her hips and cocked her head to the side.

"I never wanted to go anyways" Terrie turned around and closed the door of her room. That night the queen been of her sister's clan went missing. The only person who was ever kind to her, to take care of her at school and stop the bullies from bullying her, disappeared. And with that, the fear of being bullied again and certain secret only Terrie and Aria knew, ignited the decision in their parents to leave Rosewood for good.

It's been a year since Alison Dilaurentis went missing. One year were they lived in Iceland and life was taking shape again. They were a big happy family, but nothing last forever. Byron, their father, got a job offer in Rosewood again and they decided it was time to go back.

There were boxes everywhere, everyone was unpacking in their old rooms and Terrie and Aria were even closer than ever. That year away from Rosewood, from all the secrets got them really close and now they were inseparable or so Terrie thought.

"Terrie" she heard Aria walking into her room. Terrie was staring at herself through the mirror. She actually didn't want to go back to that school but she had to. Looking at her sister through the mirror she faked a smile but her sister knew her. "Are you okay?" Aria asked making Terrie shake her head.

"I am scared, terrified actually" she confessed turning around to her sister. "What happens if it happens again?" she looked at her sister. Aria lowered her head and sighed silently.

"I won't let it happen again, we won't. You are my sister and I won't let anything bad happen" Aria grabbed her sister's hands and smiled reassuringly. "Ok?" she asked making Terrie look at her and nod. "Can you believe mom came to my room to ask me if I was okay? Also Mike is going to Lacrosse practice, do you want to come with me to drop him there?" she asked trying to change the subject. Terrie smiled while she intertwined her arm around her sisters to answer her sister's question about dropping Mike at Lacrosse practice. They walked away together while they talked.

"She did the say with me." Terrie answered. "Don't you feel weird? To be... home?" Terrie asked making Aria nod nonchalantly.