Chapter 2

Summery- On an abandoned island in the North Blue, Doflamingo finds a girl that piques his curiosity. He takes her in as part of the crew, but only much later does he discover that they are much closer than he originally thought.

A.N. I don't own One Piece, just any OCs that may appear in this story. Big thanks to my beta Sybil Rowan, don't know what I do without her.

A.N. I made some changes so please reread

A.N. I also have something address since I got a bunch of comments I am making my OC a mary sue. The last chapter the beginning before the page break was a vision. It was somewhere when she was in her twenty's. But it is a vision and how life leads it can always change for better or worse. It's all up to her.

Bold Print- Vision happening

Italics- Flashback happening

-------------------------------------PageBreakPageBreak---------------------------------------

Flashback dream

A little girl ran crying into the arms of a red haired woman. Her face was blurred and she could not tell what her features were. "Mommy!" she cried. "They were being mean to me. All I did was do the spell you showed me. I wanted to make friends with that boy. He was hurt so I thought to heal him".

"Oh, my darling daughter," the woman said as she pulled her the little girl into a hug. "I should have warned you about using magic in front of people. Humans do not understand this ability. They tend to judge and discriminate about things they do not understand. You are special and never let anyone say otherwise."

Later that evening, as she placed the small child to bed, after they had eaten supper, the girl said, "Mommy, why don't I have a name like everyone else?"

The woman just smiled at the question and said, "If I were to give you a name, I could only think of a mage's name. Since I can't return to Alakitasia with you, a mage's name would not suit you."

"Ala-tis-a? What's that mommy?" the young girl asked, yawning as she yawned.

She smiled as she recalled a distant memory, "It's Alakitasia, an island located on the Grand-Line. It is the island I was born on, a country that can only be found by mages. The World Government and pirates can't get to this island without proper invitation. We even have our own government."

As she looked at the young girl who had fallen asleep, she smiled as a tear dropped from her eye. Why did everything have to go so bad? Why did her brother come up with that crazy law? She sighed as she got undressed and lay next to her daughter.

The memories she had with her brother were they had wanted to open the country so that everyone could come and go. They could finally be part of the World Government and not isolated as they have been for more than 800 years.

It was like he was being controlled by some form of dark magic. Her eyes suddenly snapped open, 'That had to be it. There is no way that he would make a stupid law like that. 'Though, who could it be? Dark magic was forbidden on Alakitasia. It was punishable by death if anyone was caught using it.'

The next day as they were eating breakfast the little girl was quite as deep in thought. "What's wrong, my child?" the mother asked.

The little girl just sighed and said, "I had a weird dream last night."

"Oh really," she said as she took the dishes off the table and took brought them to the kitchen. "What was it about?"

"I saw a freaky tall man with pink feathers around his shoulders. He was holding you in his arms and you looked happy. Like I never saw you before, you were smiling a real smile not the ones you show me," she said