School Trip: Part 2

Your POV:

I wake up to the feeling of someone shaking me

"Hey y/n, wake uppp" i hear a familiar voice call. I slowly open my eyes to find another pair of gorgeous ones in front of my face... Really close

I jump up a bit and hit my forehead against his really hard. He gets up rubbing his head with a awkward smile while im an apologising mess.

We get off the bus and i meet up with my friends.

"Soooooo... You get any closer to c/n?" F/n whispers in my ear with a smirk. My face starts to go red again as i try to hide it with my hands. My weird friend just giggles and gives me a thumbs up.

Just looking at this place gave my shivers down my spine.

Is this where I'm meant to sleep tonight!?

I gave my friends a nervous look and they returned it gladly. When we got inside the building, the teacher started talking.

"OK STUDENTS PICK A PARTNER THAT YOU WILL BE STAYING IN A ROOM WITH TONIGHT AND WE WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR ROOMS!" The teacher yelled so everyone could hear.

Great... Another 3 people friend group problem...

My two friends were already giving me apologetic looks as i new they would definitely be partnered up together. I don't blame them, they have been friends since primary school, i only came into the group recently.

I looked around and saw the only person left to partner up with was a girl called Hannah...

C/n had already found a partner .

NOT LIKE I WAS GUNNA ASK HIM OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD BE WEIRDD

But to be honest, he didn't look too happy either. Hannah is one of thoughs people that are slightly strange. About a year ago, i tried becoming her friend because she looked kinda lonely but that was a huge mistake. Once she finds someone she can talk to, she will sick to you like glue... Quite literally...

She once tied our shoe laces together in an unbreakable knot to try and "be by my side forever", and i ended up having to cut my shoe lace with scissors. I managed to sort of loose her in the end so she doesn't cling to me anymore, but that took a long time and i am not ready to go through that again.

I was really not looking forward to spending the night with her.

"OMG Y/N I HAVN'T TALKED TO YOU IN AGESSSSSSS!!" She gave me a bone crushing hug and i think i even heard her sniff my hair.

"Yeah haha... Good to see you too" i said trying to not sound sarcastic. She ran across the hallway to get our room key and c/n walked past me.

"Good luck" he mouthed with an empathetic smile. I tried to smile back but before i could, i was dragged away by the demon in a mask.

I heard her mumbling about whether or not there would be a double bed or not when we got to our door. When she opened it, i saw two single beds on either side of the room with dull colours and a flickering light that hung on the ceiling.

I heard her sigh but then turn around to smile at me. "No worries! A single bed just means that we get to be eeeven closer together!"

I cringed but forced a smile. "If its ok, il be sleeping my own bed tonight hehe..." I said a bit shakily.

"NONSENSE! We are like twins! We shall be together our whole life's" she said, punching the air with her fist.

- Time Skip -