Walking Home: Part 1

Btw for the people that don't know:
Y/N = your name
C/N = crush's name
F/N = friend name
E/C = eye colour
H/C = hair colour

Walking home~

You had just started a new school and today would be the start of your second week there. You had made a few friends and you were quite happy. To get to and from school, you have to take a bus and its a bit of a walk from your house to the bus stop.

Today was a pretty normal day, other than F/N spat her food all over the table at lunch because she laughed too hard at something actually not that funny. You were walking back home from the bus stop when you tripped and fell flat on your face.

"Damn shoes" you muttered under your breath. You had just bought new shoes and they hurt like shit. You tried to get off the ground when you heard footsteps behind you.

Crap someone saw me trip like a bitch.

You tried to get up quickly but fell again, but this time, someone caught you by the hand.

"You ok?" The guy asked from behind you. You looked around to see a tall boy standing there about your age but he had a different uniform on.

"Yeah its just my feet kill" you laughed a bit and so did he. He was quite attractive.

"So you need me to carry you back?" He asked with a smirk, but not a creepy one.

"What? No! I don't even know you" you said escaping his grip and walking off. He quickly caught up to you again though.

"Ok ok at least tell me your name"

Should you really tell this random guy your name? I mean, you just met him!

"Its Y/N"

Too late...

He gave you a smile and replied "nice name! Im C/N"

"Well C/N, i would love to stay here a talk your ears off but I'm at my house now baii" you turned to your house and went up to the door. He gave you a small smile before waving.

"Bai Y/N!!" You waved back and went into your house where your Mum was giving you a slightly scary smile.

"Hehe does my Y/N finally have a boyfriend~?" She said with a creepy laugh.

"Wat! Nononono i don't even know that dude" you said going a little bit red.

"Ah well when he does become your boyfriend, make sure to do the dirty quiet-" "MUM!!"

As you can see, your Mum gets kinda excited when she sees you with a guy.

Ok this was part one sorry if its kinda short but oh well I'm not very good at making long story's so i guess this is better for me XP