1 dark enough

suicide / answer

[...]

I'm sorry I didn't say, but my mind was messed up, you couldn't save me anyway.

[...]

And to the boy in the back of the class, who feels the same I did.

How does someone so perfect, feel so insecure,
As to scar his skin with cuts and burns and still wants to hurt more.

[...]

dear niall james horan,
I love you too.

[...]

i never told you how much you mean to me, i didn't  want to get too attached to you. i planned this suicide out a long time ago. no one could have save me, not even your love.
i am so sorry, this shouldn't hurt as much as it does. i hope you will find someone who loves you, just how you deserve to be loved. you gave me the last great time i could have wished for.  this life wasn't for me, i was born to die just like this. 
i don't belong in this place, just like you don't belong to this pain. the world is a cruel place, with cruel and terrible people on it. yet you managed to make me feel like home every time i looked at you.
it's a shame that we couldn't get old together. it's my destiny to fly.

[...]

do me a favor, go to therapy and try not to damage your skin as much as I did with my thighs and the bruises on my knees. you need to live for us both, you need to find the one you will love, marry, touch, kiss and be happy with. that's all I'm asking you for. but the most important thing is, don't forget me. tell your kids about our relationship, love your kids and accept them so they won't have the wish to fly. i love you and please don't follow my steps. enjoy your life, my angel.

yours, harry edward styles, the fallen angel.

::

please listen to the song (: