I walked back to the kitchen and ripped a piece of paper off of the small notepad on top of the fridge. I quickly wrote 2 simple words on it, then walked to my sweatshirt which was on the door handle. I slid it back on and walked out of the bus, closing the door silently behind me.

I ran and ran for about an hour, then just stopped. I was at the park I was when I found out I was Jinxx's sister. I walked to the tree and climbed up as high as I could. I settled down on the branch and cried some more. I put my head phones in and felt a raindrop on my head...Then another...Then another. I sighed as the rain started pouring down. There was no thunder or lighting. Just rain.

*The next morning, Jinxx's POV*

I sat up and groaned. I looked around the room. We were all sprawled out on the floor and couches, then I looked to Ashley. He blood on his hands! Then I got a flash of a memory. Chris. She screamed as Ashley pulled her into him and kissed her. She tried pulling away but he wouldn't let her. She kicked him in the dick. Then I remember walking up to her and grabbing her wrist. She whimpered and begged me to let go. I looked at my hands. One of them had blood on it. Dammit. She didn't. I didn't. Ashley didn't. Oh my God. I shot up and ran to the bunks, ripping the curtains open. None of them had Christina in them. I ran to the bathroom and flung the door open. No Christina. I walked quickly back to the guys to tell them she was gone when I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

"FUCK YOU!!!" Dammit. Oh my God.

I ran out into the living room and shouted "WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCKERS!!!" I heard a few groans and kicked CC who thought it was Andy and kicked him in the head. Andy in response threw a shoe at Jake, which hit Ashley who threw the shoe back to Jake. Now they were up.

"WHAT?!?" Ashley said, clearly annoyed.

"Ash, look at your hands." He did so. A look of shock ran over his face. He went pale. He looked at me. I knew he was thinking he hurt Chris and was silently begging it wasn't true, but I slowly shook my head.

"What?" Andy said. Ash and I showed him our hands.

"Whose blood is that?" CC asked. I looked at him.

"Who here is missing? Who used to self-harm?" I asked them.

"Oh my God." I heard Jake mumble. "We have to find her." He said louder.

"What's that?" Ashley asked, pointing at my note. I handed it to him. He took a second reading it, then handed it to Jake, who handed it to Andy, who handed it to CC who handed it back to me. We all got up and I called her cell phone. I heard it ringing in my bunk. I walked to my bunk and threw the covers back. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID....It of course said my name. I ended the call and threw her phone down.

"Come on." I said, walking out of the bus. They followed me and we immediately split up, going our separate ways. Not really sure of which ways, just any ways, desperate to find Christina.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

I woke up and immediately remembered what happened last night. Tears sprang to my eyes almost instantly and rolled down my cheeks. I tried to check what time it was on my iPod, but I had fallen asleep with it playing, so it was dead. I put it in my pocket and sat in the tree, crying some more.

I had to sit up there crying for at least an hour like that before I heard footsteps. I looked down through the leaves and saw Ashley. I backed up into the tree as far as I could, hoping he wouldn't see or hear me. He stopped at his phone ringing.

"Hello?....I'm at the park...I-In a t-tree?" He stuttered. Oh no. "The big one? Uhm....Ok, I'll see Jinxx." Damn you Jinxx. I pulled up my sleeves and looked at my arms. They were bruised and blood was smeared on them. I pulled my sleeves back down.