'Change your mind'

"I know what you were thinking about" Luke says whispering in my ear

"W-what?" I reply, he can't. That's impossible. I'm my mind I'm panicking. I'm screaming that he doesn't and hope he will say something like maths homework or food. Pizza. I want him to bring up pizza, I am seriously having a conversation with my mind?

"Yeh. You don't get the maths homework so I'm here to help you..." He trails off walking over to my couch and taking his maths book out of his bag. "That is what you were thinking right?" He questions me, with raised eyebrows.

"Yeh yeh...wait. You like hate me so why are you helping me?..." I ask. He treats me so bad sometimes and I don't know why he would be here, of all places and times now isn't that good.

"I don't hate you Rach, I mean we are friends...right?" He questions me.

"Oh yeh, I guess so" I say walking over to the couch

"Why don't we order pizza? My treat..." He says grabbing his phone and calling the delivery service.

What pizza do I want...pepperoni? No no no chicken...how about half and half. I am debating what pizza to buy when Luke speaks up

"Yeh I want a..." He looks at me with confused eyes and speaks up "half pepperoni and and chicken pizza and...just a chicken pizza" he finishes off by buying 2 coke cans and some garlic bread.

"H-how did you know I wanted that pizza Luke?..." I ask. What the hell. Now that is strange, how would he know to order that exactly?

"I dunno...good guess am I right?" He says with bring eyes and I decide to drop it.

"Yeh I guess" I mumble doing some of my math sums.
-------------
Luke and I are still at mine and we have finished my homework, the pizza just arrived and we are both sitting against the couch with our legs crossed on the floor.

"Okay...truth!" I yell rather excitedly. We have gone for the most cliche game. Truth or dare.

"Hum..do you think I'm hot?" Luke asks smirking to himself for his brilliant question

"Maybe." I mumble feeling the redness already appear on my cheeks.

"Someone likes me..." Luke sing songs running round the room like a 5 year old

"I don't!" I yell after him

"You so do!" He says walking up close to me and I have to step back to avoid smashing into him and eventually hit the wall but Luke is still walking forward.

"I don't..." I mumble and look up to find Luke's face only inches from mine

"That's not what you were thinking about when I was at Your door earlier" he wipers into my ear and imminently I freak. Knowing that he knew what I was thinking. How? I'm so embarrassed...

"Don't be embarrassed rach...I was thinking that too" he whispers again, edging closer to my lips.

No

No

No

No

This is wrong

Or is it

"Yeh" I manage to mumble before our lips connect and I'm pressed fully against the wall...