Kids

Levi's POV

Me and Hanji are currently married and Hanjis is pregnant Annie leonheart has still not emerged from the crystal it been two  week now "Levi it coming"Hanji is panting for her breath lying on the bed "ah just breath deep breaths" okay I really don't know how to deliver a baby and no one was here except me well off course no one was here it was my bloody house . "Hanji what do I do," i says worryingly "just help me push " she says I node and I take her hand she starts squeezing it really hard she lets out a squeal an a hour or so later Samsun was born he had My grey eyes with a bit of brown in them he starts crying and I didn't no what to do "ssh brat you will wake your mother" I snap and I turn to a sleeping Hanji. Wich makes me smile the brat got a grip of my hair and starts tugging it "owe" I snap "give him here shortie" Hanji says to me laughing she takes him and he stops whining and smiles.

......2yrs later......

Samsun could know walk and talk and he was a smart yet crazy kid. We also had a daughter know named leelu she was 2 weeks old and she took after me she never cried yet she still giggled and smiled. "Daddy where are you going"Samsun shouts running towards me ,"I'm going to scouts for a while and then I will be back " me and Hanji took it in turns to mind them for one day and the we would switch until they get older and can stay alone for a week or so.

................4yrs later...........

We where on are way to check in on the kids since it had nearly been a week I walk in to see my happy daughter jumping about in a too too "daddy" leelu runs and jumps up into my arms.
"Can I put your make up on yet?" She asks "no maybe next time" I reply again I say this every week "you keep saying that know you don't want to lie to me because I can easily tell mummy on you". She snaps at me "so scary brat "I say to her  she clams on top of the chair so she would be my hight "right listen here crappy lier when I'm older and I can fight like you I will kick your ass so let me do your make up," she growls at me which makes me the tiniest bit scared of her, "fine brat" Hanji walks in with Samsun on her back "dad you will look so pretty" Samsun says sarcastically "grounded"i snarl at him leelu made me sit on the floor so she could reach my face then she starts putting on some powder on my face "hmm red lipstick" she replies "whatever" I say to her "you will wear red lipstick and you will look dam beautiful daddy," my daughter snaps at me "Leelu don't say crap like dam" I snap at her "but you just said crap" she replies "yeah well I'm an asshole" I say. Back to her "fine" she snaps and puts on my lip stick on me"done" she chirps . Hanji starts waving "who are you waving two," I ask curiously "I'm waving goodbye to all the attraction I have ever had to you," she says laughing. I snap my head round to see me daughter pin her older brother to the ground and starts putting lipstick on him "help" he starts screaming and Hanji starts laughing. "Who wants to go to the wall and throw stones at Titan" Hanji says with an evil look in her eye "
"Me" Samsun shoves leelu of his stomach and shouts up leelu walks over to me and a lift her over my shoulders "is mummy and Samson mad?" She asks with her curios kid voice wich I thought was adorable "yeah" I reply it wasn't the first time they saw a Titan Hanji had brought a Titan head arms and legs back once so my kids where 4 and 6 and they arnt scared of Titan they must get that from me and Hanji I love killing them and Hanji loves them not as much as me but she does love them.

As the years went bye a lost Olou Petra Gunther and Eld and gained Sasha Connie Armin Mikassa and Eren no one except Irwin knew I had kids and Irwin didn't know how old they even where they both joined cadets at the same time even though they where two years apart.

TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ Iᔕ ᐯEᖇY ᔕᕼOᖇT ᗷᑌT I ᕼOᑭEᗪ YOᑌ ᒪIKEᗪ IT ᗷYEE