1. Start of the start. Grocery obsession and the "luck"

All the story starts when in a beautiful May Sunday, King Bey goes to the grocery store, to "eat" (lol) her obsession. She is known in the market as a very loyal customer, as she buys everything, even without using them ever. Usually, at "Taco's Grocery Store", come only clients who know the product quality. The store is on a super busy street named "St. Mary's Son", in New York City.
First, she walked inside, just looking for Honey Nuts Cheerios and mango candies, with which she is obsessed as much. Her look had been stolen by a box, putten veeeery high. She is only 20 and she heights only 169 cm, so she looks around, thinking how she will get down that box. She had to go for rehearsals, that day, right after the "store ride". It was a perfect day. As she was looking up in the shelves, falls when she smashes into a man, the same race with her. He was rich, as she saw in the dress code, and he was working in the music industry as she guessed. He had a beautiful brown and short hair, brown eyes, an athletic body. Even though, she didn't see that when he got inside, around him were like 10 fans, who were asking constantly for his autograph.
So, she thought he was an ordinary man. But nooo, he was Shawn Corey Carter, or better known as Jay-Z, who lately got age 30.

-Heey! Do you need help?! ,says Jay smiling, with his bright white teeth showing up.
-Ummm.... Yes, of course... I'm not that tall, as you can see... And besides that, I'm careless! Ughhh, I'm a literal mess!, says young Bey, laughing as a child.
-Nooo, that's not true. You are a very careful person. Actually, before you'd smash into me, I saw how you were thinking to get to that box... So, it's not your fault!!! And, besides that, you're the most normal and beautiful girl I've ever seen! ,says Jay,as he was thinking how to get rid of those fans, who were hanging around him.
-Well, I shall hurry, Mr.... Mmm. What's your name?!
-My name's Shawn, but you can call me Jay-Z! And you are...? Aaaa! Beyonce Knowles, Destiny's Child, right??!
-Yes.! That's the reason for I was hurrying!!! I have rehearsals today! Awww,, I know your name! You're the biggest rapper on this planet, right??! I mean.. The most known, definitely!
-Yasss, I wish that the people wouldn't know me as for that only! It's weird. You'd think that I love the situation, but the truth is,... Damn! I hate it and I feel frustrated!
-Yes, I know what do you mean... You're not the only one! Nobody knows that I'm a normal person, with normal life struggles, who has feelings, sings because likes this and wants friends... For the people, I'm a sort of a God!
-Of course, we are human as well, right? Who have problems such as normal people, real problems! Anyway... Where's your rehearse studio??!
-Well... Well, yes, I need to go... I'm the most serious in this matter... On "Boggart H." street. Why? Isn't that far from here!says Bee and looks with her shinny eyes in his eyes.
-I was thinking: what if I would take you for a ride down there, and on our way we can meet better? ,says with a big ass hope in his biig soul.
-I don't want to make you feel stupid or something... I'm just gonna walk!, she stuttered
-Stay calm, darling! It's not a problem to bring a princess to her "school"!
-Ok, then! Let me do some quick shopping and then I'll see you in the front of the market... See you soon!
-See you soon and don't forget, please get some stairs, if you want that box, because I'd help you, but to be honest, I can't get to them either! :)))
-You know what?! I'm not buying these anymore! Another time, maybe...
_________________________________________

Bey started feeling something that once in life felt. Until age 17, when she was dating Lyndell Locke. The first guy! They were stomach butterflies!!! She was thinking, even tho', that Jay seemed to be elder than her with at least 5 five years, so it wasn't possibile that she'd felt in love with him. She was wrong! She hadn't the possibility to travel onto her future life...
After about an half an hour passed, she gets out of the market, and in the front she sees Jay, who seemed excruciatingly happy!!! He looked like he was open-eye dreaming, in fact! She goes for him and beats him on his shoulder, as he didn't hear her greetings. Jay was singing a veeeeryy happy song and he was distracted. He was singing Pharrel's "Happy" (I know that that song didn't get out yet, but I didn't have ideas! Lol sorry) , while he was swinging. They had a laugh crisis, then Jay says:
-Ready?! Did you buy all the store xD?
- Wait, what? What do you mean? Can't you see that I just bought a little candy bag?!she was "yelling" as she was trying to catch herself from the hardcore laugh...
-I was kidding!!! Take it easy... Whooooo.... Are you ready yet?! :)))
- Yes, come on, I have to get over there!
Jay opens the door for her, as a real gentleman, she thanks him, then get going. The rehearse studio was at a distance of about 20 mins of car riding, from the store's street. But for them, the world and the time just... STOPPED. They were talking for a long time ago, now. About childhood, friends, secret talents, favourite people, age and mutual passions. The love wasn't taken as a matter of conversation, maybe from the perspective of the fear of being indiscrete. They didn't even figure out they arrived there. They parked, and Jay has gone up with Bee. They were extremely surprised when they saw that Michelle and Kelly were already there, preparing for work.
-"What did you say? The most serious?!". Heyyy, girls! What's up? How is going here?
-"It's not my fault!!" Thank you for giving me a ride!...
-Well, now it's time to go. I leave you to... Ummm... To do your work! Byye, and remember to drink lots of water and I wish you'll have lots of energy to make incredible things as well.!
-Yees, thank you, we will! ,said them three.

When Jay got out of the mirror-full room, Bey's friends gave her an amazed look, and then the silence hits the tomb grade.
*Kelly was like a cousin, in fact, after she moved with Beyonce since the age of 9 or 10 years old. She had black hair, with red reflections, medium as in length, a little and round nose and a smile worth fighting for. She was known for her powerful, but in the same time soft voice timber. All of them were born in Texas, so the vocabulary seemed a bit ghetto, because of the accent.
Michelle had a beautiful, long,black hair, two black eyes, which seemed to be two shinny graffitis. She was skinny, but still athletic. She was way smaller than the leader and mate of the group, Beyonce Giselle Knowles. Her voice was very soft, suiting very well with other music genres, like soul or gospel, a reason why she was always "getting out of the box".
Beyonce was a little bit chubbier than them, and basically that was the reason why she was teased in school, besides her big, "Dumbo" (as she was nicknamed) ears. Her proportions were almost perfect, so she wasn't like skinny or fat or something like... She was just thick. Her hair was dyied in a shade of blonde-ombre, which was fitting perfectly with her little, short pink weave. In that morning, she straightened her hair. Her voice was powerful, soulful,a main reason for her father's choice, which treated the matter that she would be a perfect leader. She could sing any type of music, as her vibrant voice was molding to all of them. Hers has a 4-octave "size". Her eyes were brown, like any black girl's (no racism intended, just a description!). *
Both of them were mad of curiosity, for knowing how the actual God did happen in that day, so Jay could bring there Bey with a car, as she usually walked all the distance before. To be said, the distance wasn't that big. Only 40mins by foot (the double of the car distance).
-Do you know who's that man, girl??!!says Kelly, almost bursting in a die laugh :)).
-Yes!! Did you know that actually he's the richest and most known rapper on Earth's face??! How come he brought you in here?! Tell us everything!, says, in a final moment, Michelle.
-.........
What will happen, BeyHive? Will Queen Bey get out to a date in the same day, or after a whole year? Will she lose the hope of them two being a couple, just because of her insecurities? Hope you like this! Hugs and kisses all around the world!!