Chapter 04

Roc...

Yn really thinks she slick. She acting like I didn't hear her conversation with Ray. I really dislike him and she knows that because I told her before. Plus, I heard them kiss. That made my heart shatter into pieces. And then I heard Ray say "You wanna take this to my place?" And then the bitch says "Yea." Even though, I put my hands on her I truly love her and I hope she knows that. I don't even know why I put my hands on her and rape her. She hasn't done nothing to really deserve this. My anger just gets out of control sometimes. I mean to be honest I don't even I deserve her. I should go to hell for all of this shit I did to her. As I dragged her in the house, she was screaming and hollering my name. All I heard was "ROCCCCC! PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY!"

I punched her in the face which made her cry more and more. I threw her across the room and watched her land roughly on the floor. I walked over to her and started beating her like she was a man in the street. I imagined that I was beating Ray up. First, I punched her in the face. Then, I slapped her a couple of to times and picked her up then throwing her into the wall. I pushed her back on the floor and started choking her which made her cough up blood and then she fainted. I realized I went to far and started to cry and apologize. I panicked and drove to the hospital quickly.

Hospital...

I raced to the front desk while carrying Yn. I yelled at the nurse saying "MY GIRLFRIEND IS CHOKING UP BLOOD AND SHE FAINTED!" The nurse looked at me with a disgusted look. She then said "Sir, you have to wait." This bitch must not be serious. I responded to her "I SAID my girlfriend was choking up blood and then she fainted. May you please bring her to the ER?" After I said that 2 other nurses came out and 1 doctor. As I sat down in the waiting room running my fingers through my baby curls I kept on thinking that I might loose her. And I can't. She's my everything. I should just let her kill me. As I kept on thinking about her the doctor came out and disturbed my thoughts by yelling out "YN LN?" "Here!" I made my way to the doctor and asked him if anything was wrong. He said that the reason she fainted was because she didn't have enough oxygen to help her breathe. He had then mentioned that she was coughing up blood because of the abuse she had been getting. He said that she needs rest and won't come back home till tomorrow. I went to visit her into the room. I just wanted to say something to her which became into a speech. It was "Babe, I know you hate me. And I just wanted you to know that I really do love you. I might abuse you and all that other stuff but that's only because I can't control my anger sometimes. When I tell you I love you, I really do. Don't think that I'm lying. I will try to stop abusing you I promise. But, I want to stay with you forever. There ain't no way you're leaving me. And  if you do want to leave me then too bad. Cause you're not. You're mines. What belongs to me stays with me. But, what I'm basically trying to say is I love you Yn and I hope you know that."'I ended off my speech by leaving a kiss on her forehead.

You...

Even though I fainted I heard everything that was going on. I woke up as soon as Roc left the room. I heard the speech that he made. I can't believe that he is basically calling me his property. Since I got my questioned answered by breaking up with him I guess it's time for plan B. That plan was simply killing him. I know I might sound crazy but I'm seriously going to kill him. I want my freedom. The doctor says I need to rest tomorrow which messes up my plans with Ray. Wait, Roc is going to work so Ray can take care of me while he's away. I searched around to look for my phone. Shit, he didn't even bring my phone. He's probably gonna go through my phone. Wait, nevermind. He doesn't even know my password. I just wanna be with Ray already. I mean he's everything a girl wants and needs. Before I start planning shit , lemme tell Ray. He might be interested. 

The doctor walked in telling me that somebody was here to pick me up."What? What's his name?" "Ray" Ray walked in racing over to me. The doctor left us two to give us some privacy. As soon as the doctor left Ray kissed me and asked "What happened to you? Was it Roc? You need to leave him and come stay at my house." Damn Ray. "First of all, how did you find out and    yes it was him. He also said I can't leave him because whatever is his belongs to him." "Listen to me, I'm taking you home with ME. I can't have you around him. Just leave all your shit there and live with me at my house." I was shocked. "Ray, but first I have to break up with him. And he won't let me do that so I have another plan." "And that is?" "Don't look at me crazy when I say this but, I just have to kill him." "Alright, I'm down." The fuck? At first I thought he wouldn't be interested. "So, we just gonna shoot him at 3 places?" "What are those 3 places?" Damn, this nigga can be slow sometimes. "His forehead, chest and his sack." Ray grabbed his balls. "Damn, that's scary. Whatchu know about all of this?" I laughed and said "I be watching movies my nigga."

Vote and Comment Please and Go Read Jai's Story "My Life" Please.

~Tee2wice