Chapter One- Jordan Maron

-One Shots Fan Fictions-
-Chapter One~Jordan Maron-

3rd Person POV~

The beautiful girl with long wavy dark hair, that always sings around the corner beside the grocery store, comes back again this wondrous Sunday.

For some reason, she felt good today.

She fixes her glasses and puts her hair strand behind her ear showing her gold earring, the ones her best friend gave her.

She grabs her guitar case, and drags the old chair the kind old lady lent her that is the owner of the grocery store.

She swipes the chairs blowing away the dusts.

She opens her case and takes out her guitar, the only memory left of her father.

She smiles and she gently touched the strings.

She grabs her notebook, that was under her guitar, and flips it to the new song she wrote, the title saying "Something Better."

She takes a deep breath.

She stands back up and looks through her page notes.

She uses her somewhat photographic memory and scans through all the pages.

She closed her book and puts it back in her guitar case.

She pulls the guitar case close to her as she lifts herself up to sit on the chair.

She tunes her guitar.

She begins to play the beginning part of the guitar that she wrote on her notebook.

The old kind lady stepped out of her grocery store, watching Elizabeth starting to play a new song with a soft smile.

Elizabeth stops playing as she noticed her watching.

Elizabeth smiles and gives a wave, and the kind old lady waves back.

The usual people that come to see Elizabeth sing with her beautiful voice, steps out of their home and start to surround her.

They already smiled knowing they can feel something good too.

Elizabeth smiles down and begins to play again.

After a few minutes she begins to sing, her voice coming out smooth, "I never met you, but I know you're out there"

A man with chocolate dark brown eyes with his dark brown hair turns around, confused on who said that.

Could it be his imagination?

He hears dead silence.

He shakes his head and goes back to work on his video.

Elizabeth kept playing her guitar, "If I cross the ocean, would you be there?"

The man with chocolate brown eyes rubbed his ear violently.

"A stranger's eyes that somehow look familiar"

The man covers his ears, shut his eyes tight.

"I know that when it's you, I'll remember" Elizabeth puts on a soft smile.

She sang loudly and and out her heart on just one word, "Remember"

The man with chocolate brown eyes slammed his hands on the table.

He hasn't answered his friend as he didn't realize his friend was still in chat until he sent a message saying "You alright there Jordan?"