Chapter 3

Sophie POV

The next day...

Laying on my bed in the Poseidon cabin, I was thinking about the gifts the gods had blessed me with. Sure, I had numerous powers, but Percy was still stronger than me.

Zeus - power over lightning  (small)

Hades - power to turn invisible and shadow travel

Hermes - power to run fast

Apollo - power to blind people with light and healing powers

Artemis - power to talk to animals

Hephaestus - power to craft numerous weapons

Aphrodite - power to bend the Mist, change appearance and charmspeak

Athena - power to have minimal knowledge on anything

For me, Hephaestus' blessing was the best so far. But anyway.

I really missed Percy. Sure, he was a seaweed brain, but he was an awesome brother. I missed swimming with him too. But aside from Percy, I had numerous friends too. Nico was my male best friend and Thalia my female best friend.

Due to my blessings, I bonded with the rest of the head counselors. Travis, Connor, Leo and Jason  were my second best male friends. Piper, Annabeth and Reyna were my second best female friends.

I smiled, remembering the times where Percy wrote me letters about his good friends.

Also I had numerous friends from the Hecate cabin, one standing out. Her name was Alice. She didn't really seem like a Hecate kid, but she was fierce and fought ruthlessly. I had to learn that the hard way. I winced and rubbed my leg, remembering the long scar that was on it because of a sword flung at me during Capture the Flag. Alice and I fought at that, but ended up laughing, linking arms and becoming good friends.

Sophie! Enough daydreaming! Haul your ass of the bed and go eat breakfast! I'm so hungry!

I can't believe I'm being bossed by my mind... But I also realized how hungry I was.

I swung my legs and went to the shower. After, I dressed in a short sleeved sea green shirt and dark blue shorts, since it was really hot outside.  Then, I caught the scent of food, my stomach rumbled,  and I went on my way to eat breakfast.

***

Nico waved me over to the Hades table. I gulped, remembering what happened last night, but obliged and went to sit across him. Thank the Gods Chiron removed the rules and everyone could sit wherever they wanted.

Nico started, "Listen, about yesterday-"

"Nico, we will talk about this later in my cabin. Let me eat breakfast first, cause if I don't,  my stomach will murder me." I cut him off.

"OK. "

I asked my plate for Kellogg ' s chocolate cereal, full chocolate milk, full regular milk, and skim milk. Oh, some yogurt too. I then got a bowl and mixed it all up. (A/N this is so frigging good! ) I stuck a spoon and started eating. I moaned when the gooey chocolate cooled and satisfied my taste buds. Nico laughed when he saw my blissful face.

I glared playfully at him. "There is nothing wrong with enjoying an extremely delicious meal."

He put his hand in the air, still laughing, and said, "OK,  ok, chill..."

I eagerly devoured my cereal and thanked Demeter in my head for creating cereal. When I had finished eating, I imagined 4 large pieces of bacon, divided them into 3 parts, and sacrificed them to the gods.