Chapter 1

Michael 💕:
Hey, wanna come with me to Luke's party? He's parents are out of town so he has the house to himself, its gunna be the shit! Plus its his birthday!!! You cant miss it lol

To Michael💕:
Sure, let me just get ready so we could head out ill be done in like 20 .

Michael 💕:
Alright! Let me know so we could start heading that way.

Michael and i have been best friends since i was 12 and Michael was 13. I just recently turned 17, 5 weeks ago on June 18 and he turned 18 on November 20, he'll be turning 19 in a 4 months
Many say its not a good thing to fall for your best friend cause if it doesn't go good it ruins the friendship, and well guess what idiot fell for her best friend? .. Me. I started developing feelings for Michael once he got his girlfriend Haile. Stupid right? ... Well i realized i liked him once i saw them kissing and being lovey dovey. Back before he even had his girlfriend - my girl best friends Jasmine, Charlotte, And Jamie always teased me about me liking him and me not wanting to admit it but see the thing here is i didn't like him or at least I thought i didn't at the time? i was just blind to see i did? I don't know maybe cause i saw him only as a best friend? They also would say before Michael got his gf and even now that he has one, he showed/shows that he's into me, but if he was into he wouldn't be with her..right? And they've been together for 5 months. They think he's dating her just to forget about me since im not pay attention to him. This is all so confusing to me and honestly i think i should just move on, he seems happy, maybe my girl best friends are crazy.. maybe we're only meant to be best friends ?

To Michael 💕:
Hey, im ready, come pick me up?

Michael 💕:
On my way!

Michael and i live on the same block. He was the first friend i made when i moved here from Chicago.
I should invite my best friend to keep me company at the party cause most likely Michael and Haile are going be sucking on each others faces.

To Jasmine:
Hey, party a Luke's be there, tell the other girls 💕

Jasmine:
Alright will do! Thanks for the invite 👍🏼

I should probably tell you about my girl best friends, they're crazy girls and i love them to death, although sometimes they get annoying with the whole me and Michael thing. I met them in school where i also met Michael's guy best friends Calum, Luke and Ashton. We're all close, sometimes i think Luke likes me, Luke is the sweetest and so dorky but cute, honestly i wouldn't mind dating him..
Would help forgetting about Michael.

A/N : so I'm new to this, i kinda think this chapter sucks, comment, tell me what you think. Help me get better at this. Ill be updating every week. Sorry it's a short chapter promise next one will be longer! 💕💕