The not so big bad wolf

This one is is just simply... Yeah

Jack- Little red riding hood

Mark- Big (not so bad) wolf

Oh this time there will be some lemon but not a lot. I don't write it often. Keeping this PG! Seriously not heavy lemon.

Seán's pov:
The thought still stirrs in my mind. Why the hell is my grandmother living out here in the middle of no where? I don't even know where the hell i'm going anymore.

My feet became sore. I sat on the ground and unlaced my red vans and massaged my feet.

I sat and rested for a moment. I glanced at my basket. My stomach growled. "God dam, I need to eat!"

Mark's pov:
A glimpse of red caught my eye. I peeked up some more to see a cute small figure

He wore red all over. His red hoodie concealed his face, and wore tight red skinny jeans which turned me on. He seemed to be talking to himself.

I loomed out from the shadows and accidentally scared him.

"Who the hell are you?" The Irish man in red jumped back. His expression turned to terror. His full face was now revealed. His eye's were big and blue. Pretty...

"Well... I-I i'm what people call the big bad wolf." I groaned. I was always judged by my fangs, ripped grey jeans and tattered stretched out shirt. I was seen as a rebel or a murder". Thing is I look human but not my hands. So I always hid my arm's behind my back when people see me.

"Ok then... i'll be going out of your way now." The mysterious man scattered to his feet. I squeezed his shoulder. He flinched and yelped. Which was actually cute.

"But you look lost, could I be any assist?" I suggested.

"Thanks, but no thanks." He waved his hands.

"But something could happen, and I won't be there to protect-."

"Look i'm not a damsel in distress alright, but if ye insist you can follow."

"And if were gonna be walking together... the name's red at least that's what people call me. my real name's Sean. But I always wanted the name Jack so pick any." Jack went ahead.

"O-ok you can call me... um... Mark cause it just popped in my head." I laughed awkwardly.

Seán's pov:
Mark was surprisingly sweet and warm hearted. He was cautious about my every move which was adorable.

We stumbled upon a long river. There were a path of smooth rocks leading to the other side.

"Here." Mark gestured his paw. I hesitated, but took it. He went in front and guided me over the dangerously, rushing stream.

I stared down at his hand which was intertwined with his. His fur was warm but rough. My hand went deeper in his fur and felt silky smooth.

Once on solid ground, he released his grasp. I stared at my hand. My cold one came in contact with my warm one. I felt nice...

I snapped out of my thoughts and continued on.

Mark's pov:
We were near his grandmother's place. I could smell it.

Night came. I convinced him we stay under this huge oak tree that was rotting, But it's something.

Jack passed out on the ground with his basket full of goods nearby. I wanted to hold and protect him... but... he wouldn't want a beast like me, touching him.