Chapter 1 Cold

I looked around.. My heart pounded very slowly...the wind blew in my face, I was in the woods at night...
Traveling to find a place to sleep..
I shiver , I try to hug myself..
I was so hungry...
Why was I hungry? Was I rich?.. No...
Sadly I wasn't...
I was homeless...
Alone in the streets...
Did I have a family...Yeah I did...I smile faintly, it was so cold...
I had only Nothing...
I was born on the streets...
My family left me in a orphanage...but I guess that didn't work out...they kicked me out when I was 10, said they didn't have enough room for a filthy girl...
Guess a rich girl took my place she would inherit a fortune when she was 18..
Of course me...I was alone...
No money, nothing...
I had to sell my body at the age of 14... Just to earn money...
But I have one thing that's important...
Kindness...and that's all I needed...I slowly kept walking, I was wearing jeans that were a little to big to fit me, and ripped boots, along with a ripped sweater...my hair Was Straight Black, Raven colored...
It was greasy..
I couldn't really find a place to clean myself...
I smiled faintly , I had a blanket..but I gave it to a lady who needed it more than me...
I remember her now..
Her smile... Her kind Green eyes...
"Thank you, bless your soul.." I smiled at her when she said that and nodded.
I continue to walk around the forest...shivering even more, I start to cough..
I look up when I see a Tall figure walking my path...
I feel so weak to even care...
My heart pounded faster as he walked closer toward me, I almost stumble a bit as the wind blows at me even more..
"S-so cold.." I whisper, I am so weak I stumble on a tree, landing on my back, the pain..
I feel my tears go down my face...
I have to get up..and keep walking...
I look to the figure and see that it's gone..
Of course it is..they always ignore the less fortunate...
I close my eyes and clench my hands into fist, I try to get off the tree, only to stumble back on it...
I begin to slide down, letting the tears fall.. "Hello..." I hear someone's voice...
So soothing...
It's a males voice...
I open my eyes slightly , I look at him..his brown eyes stare into my gray ones...I shiver even more at his voice..
He's so handsome...
I close my eyes again,
The cold is too much for me...
"Goodbye..." I whisper...
I then black out...