Chapter 5

A/n: OMIGAWD GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 160 READS!!! And my friend just started her story, so could you please check it out? Thanks. Now on with the story.

*Liam's P.O.V* 

~Recap~ 

I randomly started getting diizy, and with that, well, you should know by now. I.PASSED.OUT. 

~end of recap~

I woke up with my head throbbing like it got slammed into a wall. Ugh. I guess passing out runs in the family. I actually have no clue why I passed out. So I decided to ask. "Mmmff gggpf" I managed to say. 'You have to open your eyes first, dummy' I thought to myself, so I did. I was in a hospital bed next to Lily, and her hand was in mine. I turned my head to look at her and smile feebly. "Hey bro" she said softly, smiling. "Hi" I said back. "How come I passed out?" I asked, curious. "Oh you know, my awesomeness and beauty" She smirked. "Yeah, that's definitely why" I smiled. "So what's the real reason?" "You don't believe me? It's true!" I looked at her, forcing her to give herself up. "You were dehydrated, apparently." She got suddenly serious. "Oh. Okay." I said, not really knowing how to respond. "LI!" I heard someone exclaim, it was Niall. "Hey Niall" I said, waving my hand. I saw him gesture to the rest of the guys and they walked in. "Hi Liam!" Louis exclaimed. "Hey Lou" I said, and I was about to say something more when the nurse walked in. "Mr Payne, you are free to go now" she told us. "And so is your.... relative." She said icily, staring at Lily. We both got up to get dressed. Then we got the heck out of there.

*Lily's P.O.V* 

When we got home, I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. And of course, a face appeared next to mine. And guess who it was? The amazingly annoying Louis Tomlinson. Of course. "Hello there love" he said and I glared at him. "Yes?" I asked inocently as his arms were still around my waist. "Just wanted to say hi" he said, resting his head on my shoulder. "Louis get your hands off my sister" Liam yelled from the hallway. "But I needed a hug" He whined. "If you wanted a hug, then why would you come up from behind me?" I asked him. "No reason" he said, and he kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I stood there in the hallway, shocked. 'He probably didn't mean it. It was most likely meant to tease you' I thought to myself. Even if it was, I still enjoyed it. I smiled. It's not like Louis is too old for me, after tomorrow he will only be three years older than me. Oh crap! tomorrows my birthday! I started to walk towards the kitchen, where the boys were. Only I ran straight into Niall. He was staring at me, a look of shock on his face. I looked at him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him up the stairs to my room. When we got there, he just sat on the bed and looked at me. "How much did you see?" I asked, glaring at him. I couldn't risk him telling Liam. "Just the last part. Where he..." He trailed off, and I knew what he was going to say anyways. "Crap." I said under my breath, and I put my hand on my forehead. "Well, I won't tell Liam under one condition" he said, as if he knew what I was thinking about. "What condition would that be?" I asked, somewhat suspicious. "You have to answer one question" "Alright" I said sighing. Anything for him to not tell Liam. I couldn't risk him getting mad at Louis. Just not right now at least. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked staring right at me. "What kind of question is that?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant but I could feel my cheeks start to burn. "The question you agreed to answer" he said, more softly now. I plopped myself down on my bed, face first and groaned. I lifted my head up and mumbled "kinda" and looked to see his reaction. He looked...sad. Almost disappointed. "Lily?" "Yes Niall?" I asked him, trying to be nice because he seemed fragile at the moment. "I need to tell you something." He said, looking down, playing with his hands. "Sure, anything Niall" I said back. "I like you. Alot"